Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jan 30, 2024
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: United Kingdom
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 20, 2013
On Mad Dog • Oct 5, 2017
Title Mad Dog
Going to watch because of Woo Do Hwan, his acting in Save me was really good. He's going to become a rising star!
3 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 19, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yh there are too many dramas and too little time :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 19, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Oh right, I want to watch 'Secret' too, it seems interesting,but I have quite a few dramas on hold that I want to finish first.

I just finished watching 'The Master's Sun which was really good. I'm going to start watching 'Heirs' as well when I get the time.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 19, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thank you for accepting. I'm okay.. how are you?
Nice to meet you :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 18, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
You're welcome :)
Thank you for accepting my request
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 15, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi, thank you for the friend request :)
0 0
On Monstar • May 20, 2013
Title Monstar
Loved the 1st episode and was much better than i expected! Can't wait to see what the rest of this drama brings
5 0