News
Replying to MissEurydice • Sep 18, 2022
Title I Have a Lover
Honestly, if my husband were to cheat on me there would be no second chances. I don't think I could overlook that…
Cheaters will always cheat again!
0 0
On Midsummer Is Full of Love • Aug 30, 2022
Title Midsummer Is Full of Love
I started to watch this but the female lead had one look on her face throughout this drama. She put that “dumb” look all the time that I can only think she has been told that it’s a good look. She wears the same look in all her dramas. For me I bore it until eps 14 then I finally gave up and ran quickly through eps 24!
1 1
Replying to heerim • Aug 29, 2022
Article Song Hye Kyo and Han So Hee are both in talks to lead "Goblin" director's new drama
if you dont have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all. shut up.
Telling someone to”shut up “ is very rude and not nice!
4 0
Replying to 8rG • Aug 27, 2022
Title Sweet & Sour Spoiler
I really can't deal with another story about a man having a very weak character and morals disappointing and hurting…
All these writers have been cheated on? Is this all there is in drama land?
0 1
Replying to mochachen • Aug 21, 2022
Title The Legendary Life of Queen Lau
Bad. The show is trending now for being taken down, which means people in China can't access it anymore. They…
History is written by the winners not the losers. Government s write history eg: look at USA
0 1
Replying to nimiii • Aug 12, 2022
Article Song Hye Kyo in talks to star in a new mystery thriller drama!
can you explain what do you mean by 'too old and overweight'?
I’m not saying that she’s too old and fat so please don’t “go all fan on me!” Imo the dressing of her made her frumpy and overweight. She was made to look a lot older than the ML.
0 0
Replying to lime_pickle • Aug 5, 2022
Article Song Hye Kyo in talks to star in a new mystery thriller drama!
Is she actively swapping younger male leads with the other queen of noona, Im Soo-jung?
I read she was took a “hiatus “ for 3 years, so I am wondering if the marriage to a younger and more popular actor was a studio set up, like they do in Hollywood?
0 0
On Love in Time • Jul 28, 2022
Title Love in Time Spoiler
What a terrible character the FL is! She really doesn’t deserve the ML. Should we be giving the actress who plays FL with such selfishness an award as she did the part so well? I love the actor who plays ML but this drama is unwatchable.
8 1
Replying to roddib • Jul 23, 2022
Article Song Hye Kyo's upcoming drama "The Glory" confirms its main leads!
Love the writer, dislike the fl choice. SHK will never be a good actress. There's a reason why she's nr 1 in the…
Agree with remarks about SHK.
2 0
lo_ve • Jul 23, 2022
Article Song Hye Kyo's upcoming drama "The Glory" confirms its main leads!
As long as they dress Song Hye Kyo younger! In DOTS she looked older and frumpy with the way they dressed her.
3 0
lo_ve • Jul 14, 2022
Article Song Hye Kyo in talks to star in a new mystery thriller drama!
In my humble opinion (I’m probably the only one to think this) I felt that she was too old and overweight to play a top tier surgeon on DOTS. Was amazed at the 2 leads getting married in real life straight after as I didn’t feel the chemistry! Not amazed they are divorced after a short time! Do the management groups make their stars hook up to boost careers like they did in “old Hollywood?”
0 2
Replying to Anlly Quintero • Jul 10, 2022
Title The Legendary Life of Queen Lau
Fake kiss? I've watched two kisses and they seem pretty legit
Agree with you. Badly done kiss in ep13. Maybe he’s been told by his partner not to put too much feelings in to the kissing. There was a case not long ago of an actor being controlled by his girlfriend in real life!
0 0
On Nice to Meet You • Jun 28, 2022
Title Nice to Meet You
Watching FL acting depressed all through this drama. Can she just do the emotion sad?
2 0
On Ending Again • Jun 19, 2022
Title Ending Again Spoiler
I didn’t warm up to the FL because I found her weak willed. Her Ex boyfriend deliberately tried to take her away from her husband and she didn’t care about that. Even though there was a happy ending I came away with that I wasted my time on watching this. There was no chemistry between FL and ML.
2 0
Chaoizic • Jun 16, 2022
Photo Photo
One of the best dramas I’ve watched ! Acting was fantastic but script over did FL dislike of soldiers!
0 0
Replying to krissy • May 3, 2022
Title Master of My Own
Finding it really hard to like the ML, he's such a *swear word* and seems like a misogynist. Will be interesting…
Totally agree! He said some really nasty things to FL that I hope he gets to regret them.
0 1
Replying to Chy2209 • Apr 18, 2022
Title My Sassy Princess
Enjoying this drama and good chemistry even though the relationship feels rushed and editing could be better.…
Totally agree about FL!
0 0