News
Replying to Dedra70 • May 31, 2023
Title My Wife
Here it the breakdown: Episode 9 and 10RYM and LY are told they have to go on a trip to see a client. Now, he…
Fantastic! Thanks
0 0
Replying to CristyRawks • May 31, 2023
Title My Wife
Chinese men maintain their little boy looks for a long time. The women seem to age faster but I think it's because…
Funny but probably true!
1 0
Replying to Reddyeddy • May 31, 2023
Title My Wife
Couldn't agree with you more!
Reply was for HopeDiamond.
0 0
Replying to HopeDiamond • May 31, 2023
Title My Wife
Screwing other women while in "committed" relationships is his pattern. That is why he and the sales manager competitor…
Couldn't agree with you more!
0 1
Lily Alice • May 29, 2023
Article Kim Seon Ho Apologizes for the Inconvenience Caused Due to His Controversy
Why does he keep apologizing if he wasn't guilty? It will never die out if you keep bringing it up. Move on. By the comments on here it seems to be bringing free publicity for his movie?
3 4
Replying to 10702865 • May 29, 2023
Article Kim Seon Ho Apologizes for the Inconvenience Caused Due to His Controversy
“The men are always the innocent ones, whereas the ex's that are women are super vindictive” I’m sorry,…
Wow! They are definitely trying to force their opinions on you!!!
3 3
Replying to Reddyeddy • Mar 31, 2023
Article Netflix Announces Temporary Postponement of Yoo Ah In's Upcoming Projects on Platform
Netflix is so hypocritical. They show supreme leaders in lying and unfilial son Harry an MeAgain's lies and paid…
And your reaction to my pov was over the top! Such a temper!
1 1
Replying to Reddyeddy • Mar 29, 2023
Article Netflix Announces Temporary Postponement of Yoo Ah In's Upcoming Projects on Platform
Netflix is so hypocritical. They show supreme leaders in lying and unfilial son Harry an MeAgain's lies and paid…
Ha ha! WTF to you too! I'll have what your smoking please lol
1 3
Replying to hwazalai • Mar 27, 2023
Article Netflix Announces Temporary Postponement of Yoo Ah In's Upcoming Projects on Platform
This is cowardly. Yoo Ah In has been convicted of nothing. He is an actor and a great one; he is not a candidate…
Netflix is so hypocritical. They show supreme leaders in lying and unfilial son Harry an MeAgain's lies and paid them millions. But this young man has not even been charged.:
3 5
On Love in Contract • Mar 18, 2023
Title Love in Contract
Watched 3 episodes and then skipped to ep 16. Glad I didn't waste time on this. PMY's acting was unnatural and phony. Both male leads were good. Ruined a good story.
4 0
On Sungkyunkwan Scandal • Mar 1, 2023
Title Sungkyunkwan Scandal
Dropped this at episode 3 because I couldn't stand the character PMY played. Kudos to her for great acting coming across as a weak and insipid personality. Forgive me but I like the FL to have some backbone, not a sniveling, scared person. At first I didn't recognize her because of how she looks today. Loved SJK and YAI.
4 0
Replying to Sherry • Feb 28, 2023
Article Park Min Young's agency clarifies reports about the actress being questioned by the authorities
Absolutely actresses can do illegal things; many have. The issue is that SO FAR there's no evidence that PMY has…
I understood you! What I don't understand is why your answer is so looooong and and reeks of condescension.
1 1
On Mommy's Counterattack • Feb 25, 2023
Title Mommy's Counterattack
Really? These writers are getting pId for these pathetic scripts?
0 0
Replying to Sherry • Feb 23, 2023
Article Park Min Young's agency clarifies reports about the actress being questioned by the authorities
Absolutely actresses can do illegal things; many have. The issue is that SO FAR there's no evidence that PMY has…
You are making my point valid! Why are fans quick to vilify people when someone questions their idols? Attacking me for my pov is is going against my freedom of speech. Allegedly.was the term I used.
1 3
lo_ve • Feb 18, 2023
Article Park Min Young's agency clarifies reports about the actress being questioned by the authorities
Actresses can do illegal things too! Just because they are celebrities they're not saints and they have more chances! I'm not saying she did anything but fans put these stars on pedestals which gives them a long way to fall.
7 5
lo_ve • Feb 14, 2023
Article Park Min Young in discussion to partner with Lee Yi Kyung in "Marry My Husband"
The last thing I liked PMY in was WWWSK. With so much plastic surgery and dieting I didn't recognize her and felt a bit repelled by her in her last drama. I hope she stops the surgeries and gets some weight on and goesback to the actress we love!
7 2
Replying to julianapinkdan • Feb 10, 2023
Article Lee Seung Gi announces his marriage with Lee Da In!
This paragraph was so backhanded and corny. The only "dust bucket" here is you with your ageist ass. Seek help.
Very cowardly and rude! LOL
1 0
Replying to julianapinkdan • Feb 10, 2023
Article Lee Seung Gi announces his marriage with Lee Da In!
This paragraph was so backhanded and corny. The only "dust bucket" here is you with your ageist ass. Seek help.
No. Not blunt just rude!
1 2
Replying to julianapinkdan • Feb 8, 2023
Article Lee Seung Gi announces his marriage with Lee Da In!
This paragraph was so backhanded and corny. The only "dust bucket" here is you with your ageist ass. Seek help.
Rude!
1 4
lo_ve • Feb 8, 2023
Article Lee Seung Gi announces his marriage with Lee Da In!
I know I sound cynical but when these actors/actresses vow "this person I want to be with me forever." Eg: Song Joong ki, why do I not take them seriously?
3 5