K-Drama
Replying to _Shinigami_ • May 23, 2026
Title The WONDERfools
For me, the first episode was a total letdown, but I decided to give the series a chance anyway—and man, that…
I struggled to get through episode 1 😭
3 0
On Roh Jae Won • Apr 30, 2026
Person Roh Jae Won
Why do they have him down as a cameo for if wishes could kill????
1 0
Replying to mydearyou • Nov 1, 2025
Title Zomvivor
THROW THAT FKING PHONE AWAY I DONT WANNA HEAR THAT SHIIIIIIIT
This pissed me off so bad. Like just throw that BROKEN ASS PHONE away 😭
5 0
Replying to Eeshall • Sep 30, 2025
Title Elite League Season 2
Last year ku was better , this year kaist is better Last year snu was invinsible and this year snu was also great…
Yonsei was quite memorable last year though. I liked their team balance. This year everything relied on just two people.
3 0
On Revenged Love • Aug 5, 2025
Title Revenged Love
All drama aside, I can’t just look past WANG ZHEN’s beauty 😭
5 1
On Revenged Love • Jul 20, 2025
Title Revenged Love
EPISODE 12??!!!! This show is insane 😭. How are people not watching it????!
15 1
Replying to A_Rainy_Day • Jul 18, 2025
Title Law and the City
Law Firm Playlist then
Well why not
3 0
On Law and the City • Jul 17, 2025
Title Law and the City
This feels like I am watching hospital playlist but with lawyers instead 🥹
12 3
On Revenged Love • Jul 2, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Chi Cheng spent the whole of ep.7 being a loser and a completely finished man 😭😭😭
4 0
Replying to Aramintai • Jun 2, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace
I like the king most in this drama, his acting is the best here. Main leads are boring.
Are we watching the same show 😱
4 0
Replying to HAYOON • Jun 2, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace
Yes
This shouldn’t be an issue when they are both the same age irl. This is just fiction 😭
1 1
On The Devil’s Plan Death Room • May 23, 2025
Title The Devil’s Plan Death Room
HG deserved that win so much that I can’t even explain. when I saw him try so hard to solve the 8x8 puzzle I just started rooting for him there and then. Solving knights tour on a jiant board in a dark room alone is crazy I don’t even know why people are trying to down play that.
12 0
On Single’s Inferno • Dec 18, 2024
Title Single’s Inferno
Jin Kyung said everything I wanted to see throughout the episodes and all my reactions matched hers 😭
4 0
On You Are My Secret • Aug 25, 2024
Title You Are My Secret
Ji yu heng is the standard you can’t tell me otherwise. I’ve been kicking my feet in the air since I started watching this drama 😭😭😭😭
11 0
On You Are My Secret • Aug 25, 2024
Title You Are My Secret
JI YUHENG!!!! 😭
1 0
On Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency • May 10, 2024
Title Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency
Park ji hoon is so cute 🥹🥹🥹
5 0
On I-LAND Season 2: N/a • Apr 26, 2024
Title I-LAND Season 2: N/a
What’s with Yoon ji yoon’s attitude??!!!
8 5
Replying to TBG. kf • Mar 30, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
true I thought she was a Dumb women at the beginning but she is the smartest in the family after Baek hyun woo…
I want Hyun woo and Beom ja to work together and resolve the family mysteries 😭😭😭
6 0
Replying to arnavshukla99 • Mar 30, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Haein's father as well.
Him and the grandfather are in the same league. They look like they could potentially be brainwashed. Of which it may happen anytime soon. He hates the brother without even investigating what he did wrong. Has never questioned the father’s mistress….
1 0
On Queen of Tears • Mar 30, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I can finally conclude to say Aunt Beom ja is the only sane person in that house hold 🥹
19 4
