Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 8, 2024
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 3, 2023
Replying to Bros Lee • Sep 8, 2024
Title Queen Woo
How come whenever I open this page you, Tteokbokkikr, AnkitS and Kyubin are at the top? I get it haters are trying…
Likes are not just for extraordinary comments numb skull. It also show support or voice of people who agree with your comment. And seeing by the abysmal state of your unpopularity and others' resounding barrage of Likes following their comments, people are finding you annoying. Get the message through your thick head and let others have their say too. God save you. You have too much time at your hand but no brains. LAUGH your A** off, Laugh thats the only thing you can do.
12 11
Replying to Bros Lee • Sep 8, 2024
Title Queen Woo
How come whenever I open this page you, Tteokbokkikr, AnkitS and Kyubin are at the top? I get it haters are trying…
No one will forget this name. Next you see him on other Drama page immediately recognise him as the rudest, meanest Rabid Fanatic in MDL. 😎😎😎😎
14 0
Replying to Bros Lee • Sep 8, 2024
Title Queen Woo
How come whenever I open this page you, Tteokbokkikr, AnkitS and Kyubin are at the top? I get it haters are trying…
Confidence and Rabid Madness to shamelessly keep popping up on every post with his hate.
14 2
Replying to Bros Lee • Sep 8, 2024
Title Queen Woo
How come whenever I open this page you, Tteokbokkikr, AnkitS and Kyubin are at the top? I get it haters are trying…
The names you mention are on every third or fourth post spewing their hate for others. They re like Rabid Fanatics on a holy mission to support the cause of saving their garbage Drama 😂. Tbh, if someone didn't dislike this drama that much to begin with, they will start to just by reading the hate and intolerance they are spreading.
17 10
Replying to Tteokbokkikr • Sep 8, 2024
Title Queen Woo
They are all bot accounts of Sigh and other individuals camping here! They like and praise their own comments
I have read comments here and I see it's not the haters, as they are calling a few, but rather the so called supporters who are being rude, insulting to the other party.
It should make people think again who are acting as true haters, and just because some are voicing their dislike for what they are apparently loving. Is this not a platform for ALL ?
14 2
Replying to Jess • Sep 8, 2024
Title Queen Woo
honestly speaking I never get sex scenes... like why show them at all?.. what do sex scenes add to a story? seriously…
Very cringy and uncomfortable for most of us for sure 😅😅😅
24 0
Replying to Dawnshane • Mar 9, 2023
Below one comment showed Luke joking and making CXX cry, and this time Li Landi joked and made CXX leave crying…
🤑🤑😀😀😀😀😀
1 1
Replying to emeraldarrows • Mar 7, 2023
My Uncanny Destiny (probably the funniest cdrama I've ever seen), I've Fallen For You, Su Yu, Be My Cat, Dr. Cutie,…
Wow, I'll check some of them out myself 👍
0 0
Replying to Dawnshane • Mar 7, 2023
Our (adorable dork) Chaofeng (Luke) when he couldn't make hearts.🤣🤣🤣https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xrjsW3DVFuk&t=210sAnd…
So cute😍😍
2 1
Replying to Lyly Dramas • Mar 5, 2023
https://twitter.com/kaelee1989/status/1632491905945595905
Love it so much !!
0 0
Replying to arukilee • Mar 5, 2023
I wonder who is worst a father who doesn't even consider his son as he is or a father who only see the worst in…
Both takes the cake away equally 🤕😈
1 1
Replying to Dawnshane • Mar 5, 2023
Chaofeng trying to earn money for his wife 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣https://mobile.twitter.com/jinhie_kim/status/1632183738900836352/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1632340555995963396¤tTweetUser=jinhie_kimBtw,…
😃😃😃 Can't Wait !!!
1 1
Replying to Rangadeviii • Mar 4, 2023
Title Call It Love
I would hate it if that was the reason. I really dislike this kind of plots.
Same :)
0 0
Replying to Tibbs • Mar 4, 2023
Wudai is ❤️. Can I keep him? He is beyond cute. Can I keep him for my very own? He’s the void equivalent…
I like him too. :) A big huggable Bear !!
2 0
Replying to Dawnshane • Mar 4, 2023
I FOUND THE NOVEL !!A snippet about Chaofeng being jealous of Wudai and Qingkui scolding him - "He has more than…
Thanks
1 0
Replying to Lyly Dramas • Mar 4, 2023
I lost my words with the body of luke chen https://www.instagram.com/p/CPQ_A45lblZ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
I hope he will get to play Lead Roles pretty soon. I am impressed with his acting too. Very believable as Dark Prince of Voidrealm. Chaofeng and Qingkui have great chemistry. Love them 😍
7 0