K-Drama
Replying to Rephaiim • May 19, 2026
Article Hwang Jung Min, Zo In Sung, Jung Ho Yeon's 'Hope' teases terrifying alien threat
Not saying this looks amazing or anything, it looks okay. But is there anything you actually consider good? I've…
I'd love some examples from you if you don't mind. Hopefully this movie is better than it looks in the trailer, most expensive movie production in K-media has to amount to something.. Please.. But also, I've heard quite mixed things.
0 0
Replying to Mephisto • May 19, 2026
Article Hwang Jung Min, Zo In Sung, Jung Ho Yeon's 'Hope' teases terrifying alien threat
Haha this looks so bad and they really had the balls to show this garbage at the cannes festival
Not saying this looks amazing or anything, it looks okay. But is there anything you actually consider good? I've seen you around a lot and I've never seen you praise anything lol. No hate, just curious.
3 2
On Han Dong Hee • May 13, 2026
Person Han Dong Hee
I hope she starts to get more main roles from now on. Also how is there still no bio here?
2 0
On The Legend of Kitchen Soldier • May 13, 2026
Title The Legend of Kitchen Soldier
Not sure what I expected but I'm enjoying it so far. Solo Leveling but with cooking.
2 4
On When Our Kids Fall in Love Season 2 • Feb 27, 2026
Title When Our Kids Fall in Love Season 2
Did they film this at the same time or something? that was so fast
0 1
Replying to gig911 • Feb 15, 2026
Title Our Universe
I don't know why she is that thin, and she is not the only one actress that thin. I don't know if Korean people…
It's perfectly fine to be concerned about someone's health but this is just hurtful. As someone who grew up really skinny and got bullied severely for it comments like these really bother me. Some times its's not a choice, I eat more than most people around me lol.
2 2
Replying to Veronika M • Feb 8, 2026
Title Our Universe
It’s called acting. He is supposed to be like that until love for the girl and the baby changes him 🤭
Redeeming qualities typically show after a few more episodes lol. We just got started, they have to tell a story.
4 0
On The Great Flood • Dec 22, 2025
Title The Great Flood
This feels like a smaller part of what should have been a bigger story. By no means is it bad, its interesting and thought provoking but i personally felt that it would've been better if there was more. Perhaps this should've been a show. The massive amounts of water sims would've been hell but at least the story would have been more fleshed out. The 7/10 is a little low considering what other shows/movies are in the 7 range.
11 0
Replying to Chaindante • Oct 10, 2025
Article Zhao Lusi and William Chan's 'Love’s Ambition' sweeps popularity rankings in China
She looks 25, he looks 35, its no big deal
damn, that's crazy xD. what exactly do 45 yr olds look like around you?
5 1
Replying to Trickster_Mei • Apr 4, 2025
Article 'Weak Hero Class 2': Netflix unveils premiere date for high-school action thriller
They do everything, but study in school
Honestly though, same.
4 1
On Shooting Stars Season 5 • Oct 30, 2023
Title Shooting Stars Season 5
Here we go again, let's go baby!
2 0
Replying to Hanrin • Sep 16, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
For ppl that watched the last season 4 years ago, do you still rmb all the details about the series/drama? just…
Hardly anything lol. Definitely need a refresher, don't remember what happened to pretty much anyone. All I remember was her dance to unlock... something. :)
1 0
On Siren: Survive the Island • Jun 7, 2023
Title Siren: Survive the Island
this show has the potential to last. i had a lot of fun watching this show and cant wait to see where they take it considering that ending. this is a show that could have new themes every season, new challenges, etc. but i'll stop there as i don't wanna get everyone's hopes up lol.
8 0
