Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 30 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Italy
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 12, 2020
Replying to archisha • May 19, 2021
also, can someone let me know when the 11th episode gets fully subbed and uploaded? will be greatly appreciated!
The episode subbed is available now
2 1
Replying to anopinion • May 17, 2021
The show is brilliant. Jang Nara is amazing. Jung Yong-hwa is a pleasant surprise. The two Kangs are awesome.…
I absolutely agree! I am also keeping this series in my hd, I like rewatching dramas, at least those few that I liked the most, and this is one of them.
2 0
Replying to Rhayader • May 16, 2021
Title Sell Your Haunted House Spoiler
I thought so, but in the preview of episode 11 she is alive and well :-))
Interesting indeed. It might be her mother, but could also be Secretary Joo...
0 0
Replying to Rhayader • May 15, 2021
I thought so, but in the preview of episode 11 she is alive and well :-))
Actually, it might as well be... we'll see!
0 2
Replying to Rhayader • May 15, 2021
I thought so, but in the preview of episode 11 she is alive and well :-))
Oops, they actually do, and this is the case . I'm sorry for the spoiler :-(
1 3
Replying to SakuraDream • May 15, 2021
Title Sell Your Haunted House Spoiler
Soooooo, was Secretary Joo just crushed by those wooden pallets?
I thought so, but in the preview of episode 11 she is alive and well :-))
4 12
Replying to GwenchanaGwenchana • May 14, 2021
Completed episode 10. Everything is clear. Really liked that ending though.
She also apologized to In Beom, beyond any wildest expectations :-)
12 5
Replying to kdramalover • May 14, 2021
Everything about this drama is so good. I love the fact that they didn't make this drama like any other spooky…
Totally agree. At the beginning I thought it was nothing new, a story like many others, but I changed my mind very soon, and each episode is better than the previous one.
5 2
On Sell Your Haunted House • May 14, 2021
I appreciated how the truck got rid of the bad guy, actually he didn't have good karma ...
It reminded me of a very very similar scene of Mysterious Nurse, another drama about ghosts.
6 0
Tine • May 14, 2021
Thanks for your great article! This is an engaging and funny drama, it deserves to be made known, since it seems quite underrated.
I didn't know that Jung Yong Hwa was the singer in that OST song, interesting.
4 1
Replying to NotMuch • May 4, 2021
That's a good rise of viewers in one day. The average MDL viewer isn't too keen on this but at least there is…
Yes, not so bad! This show truly deserves it.
1 0
On Sell Your Haunted House • May 3, 2021
This series is receiving good ratings on the Korean TV, but has few watchers and few comments on MDL, and it's a bit underrated. It doesn't meet the taste of the average MDL users, apparently :-).
12 1
Replying to fireflower • Apr 28, 2021
I'm only on ep 2, so I'm a little behind, but I absolutely love Jang Nara's character in this drama. I've never…
That's true, she is really impressive!
4 0
On Run On • Feb 10, 2021
Title Run On
Just noticed, Run On is available on Netflix in Italy, also subbed in Italian, great! Also German and French...
7 0
Replying to Wndering Dragon • Jan 24, 2021
Title Run On
there is a thread on Twitter: https://twitter.com/nothere4you_/status/1344724307776217089
This is great, thank you!
0 0
Replying to ponnu • Jan 23, 2021
Title Run On
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKYbkszJTiq/?igshid=e4y9k3r7s7mlThe movie references in runon... I didn't know a lot…
Really nice, thank you!
1 0