Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 3, 2022
Replying to Mariaaa13 • Jul 7, 2023
i'd say that makes the two of us
After that I watched "Youth of May"
and it was so so so good 😭😭
1 1
On Youth of May • Jul 6, 2023
Title Youth of May
Why am I crying so much when I already knew its sad ending? 😭😭 Their chemistry 🔥
9 0
Replying to kfanatic1559 • Jun 17, 2023
who was the girl at the end of season 3 ep 16 that master kim sees through the hospital door window? is that jang…
In Season 1, that girl is a patient of Dr. Kim.. and she calls him Teacher Kim..But later, another doctor performs a wrong operation on the girl and the blame falls on Dr. Kim... He often listens to her cassette which was given to him by this girl.
1 0
Replying to ohudushi • May 25, 2023
Title 18 Again
Is this a comedy? The poster makes it seem so but it's not listed in the genres
What can I say it makes me laugh, cry or we can say it gives me every emotion... If I can describe it in one word, it's so beautiful 😍
3 0