Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 3, 2022
Replying to thuong • May 21, 2024
Title Star Struck
Not sure why but I keep rewatching this series once in a while and it was still enjoyable each time.
y so low ratings 😭 they are sooo 🔥
0 0
Replying to RedDemon • May 10, 2024
Chernobyl, the radiation from this bl is strong and the protagonist has no self-love 🤮
literally agree Mr Red 🤬
1 0
Replying to Dazatsu • May 7, 2024
Good plot but pacing is sooooo slow :/
happy or sad ending??
0 3
Replying to Ri joo • May 4, 2024
I finished episode 4 today and was about to drop this drama, but after seeing your comment I feel encouraged to…
I generally prefer slow-paced dramas, especially those set in small towns or villages where there's a close-knit community and everyone knows each other. Although many people don't enjoy such dramas, like "Our beloved summer," "our blues," "hometown cha," etc., I tend to like them more. But now, I'm feeling like I should watch dramas based on the vibes I get from you guys. Let's see what happens next...😅😎
1 1
Replying to JulySnow2 • May 4, 2024
In case some people drop this drama early on because of ML being cold to FL, watch ep 7 before you determine he's…
I finished episode 4 today and was about to drop this drama, but after seeing your comment I feel encouraged to continue and complete this drama.
1 4
Replying to kdramaattack • May 3, 2024
Title 18 Again
yes
u should watch this series... its so so good 👍
0 3
Replying to Pixel • Mar 15, 2024
Title Twinkling Watermelon Spoiler
Okay so I am 5 Episodes in and I'm really confused... the man sending flowers to se kyeong is viva right??
father..not grandfather 🤭
0 1
Replying to baravarasara • Jan 10, 2024
This was amazing!! It definitely deserves a higher rating! One of the best bl's ever!!!
happy or sad ending?
0 1
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Jan 9, 2024
Review Gyeongseong Creature Spoiler
Would be better if updated
Oh man, your comment was such a big spoiler for me! Why did you do that? Hahaha...😅😂😂 While watching the drama, I was waiting for where her mother would betray her, and it happened exactly as expected.... 😅😩
0 1
Replying to Ri joo • Jan 9, 2024
Title 18 Again
I think the director of 'Twinkling Watermelon' exposed the reality of Eungyeol to Yi Chan due to the dissatisfaction…
That's true...❤..I must have watched 'Flower of Evil' at least 10 times by now.😅😅😅
1 0