Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 3, 2022
On Nitiman • Jul 26, 2024
Title Nitiman
Both the male leads were very charming and their acting was good...😍But the one with the very cute smile...Jin resembled Mark Prin....😅🥰..In my opinion this drama was better than "Love is in the Air."
3 0
Replying to etoks21 • Jun 26, 2024
Title The Effect
I'm back to mock the disturbingly hilarious, post-rape hospital scene in which Shin's doctor spilled all the private…
If you are new to bl go for" i feel you linger in the air" its incredible.. ❣️..u ll definitely loved loved it... some more good suggestions "cherry blossoms after winter", " step by step" , "unknown", " Semantic error", "The Eight sense' , "lovely writer", " Never let me go"...... But my most most fav is the first one IFYLITA... And i definitely recommend this to everyone who watch bl for story and plot not just for NC scenes...
1 0
Replying to etoks21 • Jun 26, 2024
Title The Effect
Pretty sure the reason I ever thought this series had redeeming qualities is that four years ago I was entirely…
If you are new to bl go for" i feel you linger in the air" its incredible.. ❣️..u ll definitely loved loved it... some more good suggestions "cherry blossoms after winter", " step by step" , "unknown", " Semantic error", "The Eight sense' , "lovely writer", " Never let me go"...... But my most most fav is the first one IFYLITA... And i definitely recommend this to everyone who watch bl for story and plot not just for NC scenes...
0 1
On The Effect • Jun 26, 2024
Title The Effect
The best part of the series was that Shin did not forgive Kang. What's wrong is wrong, and if something doesn't include my consent, it's not acceptable, no matter how attractive it may seem to me. However, both Kang and Shin have played their roles exceptionally well in this drama.
22 0
Replying to Venenatis • Jun 21, 2024
Ryota had my anger issues really riled up like omg you already know he likes you just fucking SPEAAAAKKKKKK, SAY…
Dear, they also had to somehow complete all 8 episode of the drama, didn't they? 😅😂
0 0
Replying to Ri joo • Jun 10, 2024
Title Escape
is it do another season?
dp*
0 1
On Escape • Jun 10, 2024
Title Escape
is it do another season?
0 2
Replying to Nimmerland • Jun 10, 2024
I have to say I like this way more than I probably should.It is an absolute slow burn series which I love, but…
i literally loved loved it 🥰
0 2
On 4Minutes • Jun 5, 2024
Title 4Minutes
Omg Just watched Spacelsss... 😭😭😭
i want their happy ending here.. their pairing is soo 🔥❤
5 0
Replying to Tacye • Jun 5, 2024
Title 4Minutes
Short film? Where can I see this?
youtube
2 0
Replying to Cande.terra • May 25, 2024
this kdrama is sooooo good! I wouldn't say it's that romantic (I'm on ep 5 so far) but I'm really enjoying it
you will definitely loved it...😭❤️
0 1
Replying to Ri joo • May 24, 2024
Title The Promise
i literally have trust issues with mdl ratings 🥲
same... 😅
1 0
Replying to Luunara • May 24, 2024
Title The Promise
I really liked this mature and soft show! The characters were adults, had a job and their own lifes and the pace…
i literally have trust issues with mdl ratings 🥲
1 2
Replying to skwanluv • May 21, 2024
Title Mr. Queen
basically it's a bl drama showed as a straight drama . Totally love it
Omg 😂😂😂
0 0