Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 3, 2022
On Kairos • Mar 6, 2026
Title Kairos
Thats literally a Masterpiece... ❤‍🔥
1 0
On Alice • Feb 28, 2026
Title Alice
Just Regreting my existence after watching this... 🤬😤
0 0
Replying to Ms Jackson • Jan 23, 2026
Title Ghost Doctor
I've watched this like 5 times but I feel like watching it again...
Thats soo underrated... its a MASTERPIECE... 😫❤
1 0
Replying to Pizza Kim • Jan 23, 2026
Title Dr. Romantic
watching this after watching hospital playlist just shows how good hospital playlist was 😭
Just watch it girl... its faaaaar more better and intrusting than hosp playlist...
2 1
On Ghost Doctor • Jan 23, 2026
Title Ghost Doctor
Its truly a MASTERPIECE.... ❤🔥.. and very underrated.. 💛🧡
5 0
Replying to Lookpeach • Nov 30, 2025
Do you HATE mushrooms??Do you LOVE glitter?Do you LOVE Secrets?This is the show for you is so 😂I was eating…
This Show really made me hate mashrooms like ewww🤢🤢🤢nD i hate this show for this reason🤬🤬🤬
0 0
On That Summer • Nov 27, 2025
Title That Summer
Thanks to Second leads couple.. otherwise i can't finish the series ...6/10 for me...6 only for second leads... 😐
4 0
On Knot • Oct 30, 2025
Title Knot
i prefer khemjira or I feel you linger in the air cast... oat doesn't looks like an omega 😪
0 3
Replying to cinnamonbun • Oct 28, 2025
Title Twins
I'm glad I didn't listen to the bad reviews. Everyone has different tastes, but I absolutely loved this series.…
Just Completed rewatching... 🤭🥰
1 0
Replying to Apple sauce • Oct 14, 2025
Did everybody hear the main couple is having another show together 🤭🤭🤭 ( Andy and Nelson)
Their chemistry is Sooo GoooOod... 🥰
4 0
Replying to bl_tpop • Oct 11, 2025
Title ABO Desire
I'm sobbing, they definitely did Gaotu and Wenlang dirty with that ending. We need season 2 just for them
M hurting so much can't explain for my LengTu 😞😞😫
3 0
Replying to Jesehehe • Oct 11, 2025
Title ABO Desire
wthhh nooooo what was that ending for WenLang and GaoTu just wthhh I did not wait 16 episodes to watch this !!!!!
literally its hurting alot 😫😫😫😭😭😭
2 0
On ABO Desire • Oct 11, 2025
Title ABO Desire
disappointed 😭😭😭LengTu scenes Weren't enough 😭😭😭💔💔💔
7 0
Replying to Momo_127 • Sep 26, 2025
Title Mouse
I'm only 35 fucking minutes in the show and I'm in tears, what the hell is on ?????
The mdl rating really didn’t do justice to this drama ....💔.......till today i haven’t seen a better serial killer suspense drama where every episode has a new surprise this one is just amazing with outstanding direction... ❤‍🩹☠️
3 2