News
On Flower Grandpa Investigation Unit • Aug 15, 2014
Title Flower Grandpa Investigation Unit
Great dorama. *о* Really liked. Even want to reconsider again. HeeChul perfectly played a role. с:
3 0
On Just You • Jul 24, 2014
Title Just You
A great dorama, really liked. Not very often watch Taiwanese dramas, but this is really worth. Dean handsome general, and Liang Liang is very sweet. Did that ever seek out this excellent dorama. Very easy, fun and fast you are watching.
2 0
On Park Yoo Hwan • Mar 27, 2014
Person Park Yoo Hwan
Liked it after a "k-pop" and it was very nice to watch him in "I Need Romance 3" Nice and beautiful man and actor. I want a new drama with him in the starring role. ccc:
0 0
On I Need Romance Season 3 • Mar 27, 2014
Title I Need Romance Season 3
Great dorama, really liked. I feel that in the near future will reconsider it again. c: Sung Joon just perfect. I still like it after the "Shut Up: Flower Boy Band", but now I just fell in love. :'DD
2 0
On Bel Ami • Oct 31, 2013
Title Bel Ami
The first ep will be released on November 20, instead of December 4.
4 0
On Shut Up: Flower Boy Band • Aug 22, 2013
Title Shut Up: Flower Boy Band
Now this is one of my favorite dorama. Very liked the, a good story and excellent actors. It is a pity that Joo Byung Hee was just two or three batches. Like this character and wanted to be opened a little more, but, alas. Liked the music in the drama. Good songs that are worth listening to, and after watching the drama.
0 0
On Flower Boy Ramen Shop • Aug 19, 2013
Title Flower Boy Ramen Shop
Just finished watching this drama today, and now she is one of the most beloved. Jong Il Woo just incredibly beautiful and well played. Drama, 5 out of 5. + Pleased that a lot of funny moments. The endless question constipation killed and jogging with a air eliminator 16 episode too. x)
1 0
