News
Replying to My universe • Jun 7, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
It will air on 9th June.
I didn't see any announcement on anywhere. I happen to see those 'coming soon' drama in my WeTv or Youku or iQiyi
0 0
Replying to My universe • Jun 7, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
It will air on 9th June.
what I meant was... if Myuniverse didn't inform me it's gonna be on 9th June, then I would later check again on my app. That's all.
0 0
Replying to My universe • Jun 7, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
It will air on 9th June.
huh??? not 6 June !!! Oh man.... i've got another 2 days to wait then. Thanks for the info. If not, I'll really keep checking later my WeTv app
3 4
On The First Jasmine • Jun 7, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
it's already 7 June in my country and it's to be aired on 6 June. I can't wait for it to come later this evening
4 6
Replying to 2ndLeadsBest • Jan 13, 2026
Article Historical mystery 'The Imperial Coroner Season 2' reveals premiere date
Better rewatch S1 to prep! So Excited!!!
Is it continuous character and story from S1? I didn't watch S1 so I'm wondering whether I should start watching S1 or not in order to understand the storyline better in S2
1 8
On Chasing Dreams • Nov 2, 2025
Title Chasing Dreams
i just watched the trailer. I can't wait !!!!
3 0
On Coroner's Diary • Jul 21, 2025
Title Coroner's Diary
Im loving this drama. Agonising wait everyday
2 0
Replying to Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Jul 14, 2025
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
Replying to deleted comment
just thought I wanna show what's good for me, that's all. I ain't get any benefits.
0 1
Replying to ronnie091 • May 27, 2025
Review Love in Pavilion
If you were interested in this for Ding Yuxi than you can just watch eps 2-3 and 20-31 or 32. It's honestly worth…
As a guest role, he appears so fast in Ep 2??? ok, for his sake I will watch 2 & 3 where there's no death scenes. I'm concurrently watching 3 other dramas at the same time
0 1
KiKo Tsukino • May 20, 2025
Review Love in Pavilion
I started to have this C drama craze since last year, thanks to actors like Zhao Lusi, Wang Xing Yue and Bailu. I paid for iQiyi just for the sake of watching dramas from my favorite actors and actresses. Ok.. so, last night I saw this ad of Love in Pavillion in IG. I've seen this title each time I open my iQiyi app but it didn't interest me to start watching it even though Ding Yu Xi and Meng Zi Yu were in it. Having saw the trailer last night, I resolved to watch it sometime this week. Afterall, I absolutely adore Ding Yu Xi (after watching him in Melody in Golden Age and Romance of a Twin Flower) and lately Meng Ziyi (after watching Blossom). Love watching their acting and of course... ahem... suave and beautiful faces. However.... well... since you said it's a sad ending with so many (unnecessary) deaths, I think I'll pass it. I can't bear to see the characters by Ding Yu Xi and Meng Zi Yi dies. I abhor sad endings and I tend to avoid watching sad ending dramas. The very last heartbreaking ending drama I watched was Goodbye My Princess by Chen Xingxu and Qu Xiaofeng. I didn't want to finish the drama. Anyway, thank you for your review. Save my time, my tears and my heartbreak.
1 4