K-Drama '100 Days of Deception' Park Jin Young says the drama explores the past viewers never experienced 24 hours ago
On Super Space Sheriff Gavan Infinity: Side Story • 27 days ago Title Super Space Sheriff Gavan Infinity: Side Story I'm so intrigued on why Reiji traveled to the future... 2 0
Replying to ChatonArcEnCiel • 28 days ago Title Love Punch! Spoiler Kisskh I'll send it later in a a bit <3 1 0
On Love Is Better the Second Time Around Season 2 • Sep 8, 2026 Title Love Is Better the Second Time Around Season 2 IWANAGA HOW MANY EX-BOYFRIENDS DO YOU HAVE DEAR GOD THEY PISS ME OFF MORE!!! 8 0
Replying to lotusblooms • Aug 27, 2026 Title Jukkakukan no Satsujin Spoiler can u help me out too? it’s been a whole year and I haven’t found this with eng 😩🙏 I can DM, do you have raws downloaded? 0 1
Replying to Rabb T • Aug 24, 2026 Title Love Punch! YOU SEE MY VISION!!! HAHA YES BUT IT DEFINITELY DID HAPPEND, YEARS WENT BY AND THEY ALL GOT MARRIED! 1 0
Replying to Rabb T • Aug 24, 2026 Title Love Punch! YOU SEE MY VISION!!! they became a polycule at the end in my heart trust 2 2
Replying to Rabb T • Aug 24, 2026 Title Love Punch! YOU SEE MY VISION!!! TOTALLY AND I LOVE IT SM!!! 2 4
On Jukkakukan no Satsujin • Aug 23, 2026 Title Jukkakukan no Satsujin I really wanna watch this :(Update: figured out a way to watch this nvm 0 3
On S&X • Aug 20, 2026 Title S&X Loving it so far.. I'm learning new things and understanding new perspectives 10 1
Replying to Someone • Aug 19, 2026 Title My Summer of You Spoiler You can also find the link directly on my page's description if you don't wanna dm :) is it fine if I join though im 17+? 1 0
Replying to ChatonArcEnCiel • Aug 15, 2026 Title Love Punch! Spoiler Kisskh It's machine translated on KISSKH, I can DM you a website that has subbed it 1 18
Replying to ChatonArcEnCiel • Aug 15, 2026 Title Love Punch! Spoiler Kisskh It's machine translated on KISSKH, I can DM you a website that has subbed it 0 1
On Love Punch! • Aug 15, 2026 Title Love Punch! whoever said polycule, I WOULDN'T SAY LESS OMGGG I ADORE THAT IDEAMitsuru x Madoka x Tsuyuki will be in my heart 2 6
On Hold on, Harutora-kun • Aug 13, 2026 Title Hold on, Harutora-kun saw this randomly and watched rn as we speak 0 0
Update: figured out a way to watch this nvm
Mitsuru x Madoka x Tsuyuki will be in my heart