Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 16 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: passing through tokusatsu series
  • Contribution Points: 26 LV1
  • Birthday: December 05
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 10, 2022
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1

Just Elliot

passing through tokusatsu series
Replying to Forever_Shawol • Oct 10, 2022
Title Peach Girl
omg some of the lines are so cringe ah this is more of a comedy for me I'm enjoying it cause I keep roasting it…
was a bit cringe for me but i sat through it for kairi, alot of moment made me fr mad tho :skull:
0 1
On Peach Girl • Oct 10, 2022
Title Peach Girl
this made me cry and be angry at the same time, kairi all the way
0 0
Replying to ryo • Oct 9, 2022
Kiramai red starring in 2 supernatural bls this yr is such a blessing
i didnt even know he was starring in bl's this year
0 0
On Bleach • Sep 21, 2022
Title Bleach
watched it for fukushi shota
2 0
Replying to Miss Princy • Aug 30, 2022
Can you pls tell me in which ep is inu brothers identity revealed?
fr? took them like awhile to know his identity
1 0
Replying to Miss Princy • Aug 29, 2022
Can you pls tell me in which ep is inu brothers identity revealed?
honestly dont remember but i might be wrong, dont think they know about his identity yet
1 3
Replying to NoMoreDream • Aug 23, 2022
No one said it so I will when Seigi was giving mouth to mouth to Zero I screamed my lungs out I loved that moment…
loved that episode, seigi somewhat changed at that moment

not sure how he is afterwards bc i just got on EP 6XD
0 1
Replying to Xueh • Aug 15, 2022
I now need more. He's finally been reborn but I still need more.
fancy seeing you here lmao
0 2
Replying to Raiil • Aug 12, 2022
Where I can watch it? ToT
unsure if it is true or not, weve gotta like wait 4 months? somewhere like that for its DVD to come out, and again not sure if it is real since i found the info in tokufun
0 0
Replying to Lynn • Aug 8, 2022
Antagonist is cringe as hell.
a friend sent me here and saw this comment, hows the anatgonist? (im fine with spoilers)
0 2