News
Replying to wtanya • May 27, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life Spoiler
We saw Min Seola's corpse and ashes but that would've been fun lol
If it means they gotta turn it into a fantasy drama they better turn it into one cause I heard rumors that Joo Seok Hoon is gonna die in ep1 and if he does they better bring him back.
0 1
Replying to dragynfaerie • May 27, 2021
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
She knows the man slept on the couch. Su Ryeon told her she had the wrong idea. What does she do become slave…
Unless you didn’t watch the whole episode to see there was more pictures shut up she’s not just mad about him sleeping on the couch
0 2
On Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling • May 27, 2021
Title Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling
I’m so fucking annoyed rn, the brother he must be sick why does he like his own sister there literally blood related like he needs to mind his own business when it comes to her love live, the ML brother he’s just a complete jackass I can’t stand him.
2 1
On The Beauty Inside • May 26, 2021
Title The Beauty Inside
I’m so tired of these these these shape shifters dramas, and is the ML a fucking robot?
3 3
On Only Kiss without Love • May 26, 2021
Title Only Kiss without Love
“Yea let’s just make her get hit by a car but she still gon survive “ That car accident was so not needed!
3 0
Replying to Elisa • May 26, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
You should really think before saying something there’s no way that girl could have survived, it was a really…
There’s a short chance Logan can come back but he’s probably gonna be servilely injured
1 1
Replying to Elisa • May 26, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
You should really think before saying something there’s no way that girl could have survived, it was a really…
I ain’t gotta think shit, if rona could come back why can’t she?
0 0
Replying to rqueen • May 26, 2021
Title Novoland: The Castle in the Sky Spoiler
Ooh I only watch the sad ending, I don’t know they have happy ending as well. Where to watch?
Yes look for it on YouTube there is also a part 2 to this drama but it’s there daughter edition
0 1
On Qing Luo • May 25, 2021
Title Qing Luo
Honestly I hate the fact she has a kid like it’s so awkward to me
2 1
Replying to Mccuish • May 24, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
I wouldn't even be surprised if they some how brought Min Seol Ah back from the dead. I would love to see the…
PLEASE, Ha Eun Byul is definitely gonna run mad if she comes back
2 1
On The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life • May 24, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
Right now I don’t give a fuck if Logan dies or not cause he’s too stupid, he had time to run all that time he took looking he could’ve been running, I just want his sister to come back I’ll pray she’s not dead so she can spice up things.
2 8
Replying to hijk • May 24, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
Why did they had to kill logan lee at the last episode..everything was going literally fine but then suddenly
Not every good person should live on
1 1
Replying to dragynfaerie • May 24, 2021
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
She knows the man slept on the couch. Su Ryeon told her she had the wrong idea. What does she do become slave…
You expect her not to be mad? She’s literally being black mailed all her dreams are about to go down the drain because she wants to protect someone that doesn’t want to protect them self, of course she’s gonna be mad I would’ve been pissed
1 4
On Oh! My Sweet Liar! • May 24, 2021
Title Oh! My Sweet Liar!
I can’t stand the FL she’s completely selfish and annoying, Does she think the ML love for her is a joke?
3 0
Replying to Erin • May 24, 2021
Title Su Yu
That is what makes it so funny ?
Funny more like annoying
0 0
Replying to Adrian Choo • May 21, 2021
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan
There is one thing i have learned from kdramas though which is to never trust previews ??
IT CANT BE A DREAM THAT WAS WAY TOO REALISTIC
0 0
Replying to Iwacthtomuchtv • May 21, 2021
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan Spoiler
Wait where did you see that?
Look at ep 8 preview on yt and you’ll see, he kissed her
0 1
On So I Married the Anti-Fan • May 21, 2021
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan Spoiler
OMG THEY HAD THERE FIRST REAL KISS IN EP8 ahahahahhahahuauauahhauauauauuauauqunsjziaiiaiw
0 7
Replying to Lunar_eclipse • May 20, 2021
Person Kim Ji Soo
Course it’s an exo stan.
Would you shut up? Your on everybody’s comment talking shit, fucking hypocrite.
2 0
On Emperors and Me • May 18, 2021
Title Emperors and Me
Geez I can’t stand the FL
1 0
