News
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • Aug 16, 2021
Title Stand by Me
yep!
Ty!
0 0
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • Aug 16, 2021
Title Stand by Me
yep!
Ty!
1 0
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • Aug 16, 2021
Title Stand by Me
yep!
Wdym like in a relationship? If so whose relationship is he the third party in?
0 4
Replying to SYJ • Aug 16, 2021
Title About Is Love
I'm just now abt to start watching this but do you really think it's such a waste of time and why do you have…
My name what does my NAME ROSE have to do with this lol?
1 1
On The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life • Jul 24, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
Gosh this drama is such roller coaster!
3 0
Replying to Jess • Jun 14, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
Dude, I don't care about hair. The main thing is he is a THUG! Put on conrows I don't care, put on braids I literally…
Yea whatever am not in the mood to agrue with non of y’all have a good day
3 0
Replying to The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life • Jun 13, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
Replying to deleted comment
You call knowing the history of your race educated? Why don’t you go tell half of the world that don’t know about black history that there not educated, learn what educated means before using the word.
6 1
Replying to NightWanderer • Jun 13, 2021
Title The Song of Glory
mark it as spoiler please
Omg sorry
0 0
Replying to Jess • Jun 13, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
Dude, I don't care about hair. The main thing is he is a THUG! Put on conrows I don't care, put on braids I literally…
Don’t tell me your offended with my pfp being Alex lee too? Lol
3 2
Replying to Jess • Jun 13, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
Dude, I don't care about hair. The main thing is he is a THUG! Put on conrows I don't care, put on braids I literally…
I completely understand that they were wrong when they did that but you shouldn’t go around trying to get the drama canceled that’s not fair to the people who are not offended and who still wants to see the drama go on, it’s selfish if you feel offended by what happen you should drop the drama and email the director for an apology you shouldn’t be asking for a cancellation.
4 4
Replying to Rose • Jun 13, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
When y’all be listening to bts and other Kpop music we don’t tell y’all nothing because we want y’all…
If y’all are the only ones that can wear dreads well in that case Koreans should be the only ones to watch kdramas and listen to kpop music.
6 2
On The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life • Jun 13, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
When y’all be listening to bts and other Kpop music we don’t tell y’all nothing because we want y’all to enjoy something that actually comes from Korea, but now when a Korean person wear some dreadlocks y’all having a mental breakdown over HAIR! If someone doesn’t agree with y'all opinion your immediately a RACIST! But what’s even more annoying is y’all are still here watching the drama commenting hate stuff, leave if your offended, drop it and move on. There’s a possibility that season 3 might get canceled just because the black community is offended over HAIR, don’t go ruining other people’s happiness just because your not happy.
18 16
Replying to Farah • Jun 13, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
I read somewhere that penthouse might get cancelled? Is it true?
These black warriors in the comment section about to ruin everything over stuff that didn’t even originate from there race.
7 0
Replying to Nonxthefeminist • Jun 13, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
Anyways, I am done fighting with racists in the comments lol, I like my peace too. Maybe I will reply every now…
Yea if we don’t agree with your opinion we’re immediately racist!! lmaoooo
7 1
Replying to YourCuteOppa • Jun 13, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
Let’s be honest that every nation somehow making fun intentionally or unintentionally of other nation in their…
Poor 6i9ine everybody is just using him as an example
3 1
Replying to cmschatton • Jun 13, 2021
Title Princess Agents
They are not 'missing eyelids' you bloody gronk.
I’m SOOOOOOOOO offended
0 2
Replying to reese_182 • Jun 13, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
okay.. but did you know that dreadlocks actually come from greece?
Since you know how to use the internet so we’ll go look up where those stuff on Alex body originated from, those dreadlocks those grillz etc
1 0
Replying to reese_182 • Jun 12, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
okay.. but did you know that dreadlocks actually come from greece?
6ix9ine (and am sure there’s many others) looks like that and you know damn well he ain’t black!Why don’t y’all go jump down his throat? He even said the N slur MULTIPLE TIMES ! When Lisa from black pink wore braids why didn’t y’all jump down her throat like that? Or wearing braids is not CA? Lol
5 3
Replying to reese_182 • Jun 12, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
okay.. but did you know that dreadlocks actually come from greece?
The fact that you can’t read hmmamajaja
3 1
Replying to Rue Kerre • Jun 12, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
How can someone enjoy a show that makes a mockery of their race please think before you type nonsense people have…
How am I bothering you I was simply telling your ass the truth
0 0
