Editorials
Replying to boredomfix • Mar 18, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
Allen Ren should have rejected this drama! Now his reputation as good actor is getting drag! Poor guy
why should must reject? i think this drama is very good and his acting is very good and perfect...i even feel that allen is getting more and more popular year by year
5 0
Replying to Fairydustpuppy • Mar 18, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
Douban is no longer a reliable platform to judge if drama is a good one to watch. These days they are run by trolls,…
yes ...they give a score without watching just with the intention of dropping...and there are some dramas with boring story plots that even have high scores..just because they are supported by a lot of their fans...
2 2
On The Blue Whisper: Part 1 • Mar 18, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
I wonder...the haters in douban always destroy the drama's rating score, even they give 1 star without ever touching the drama... 😤
3 15
On The Blue Whisper: Part 1 • Mar 18, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
Just started and I'm already like this drama....this drama looks convincing to me 😁😁
5 0
Replying to WK1 • Mar 17, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
Be careful. Lots of new people are here and more will be coming. We have no idea who they are. Some may pretent…
Agree 💯..no anti fans. Just watch and enjoy it...
0 0
Replying to Kaju • Mar 17, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
I was shocked too seeing 22+21 but to think it's actually 43 episodes and enough to hold the plotline! At this…
Hihihi...yes, because I'm his big fans, and I've been waiting for this drama for a very long time and want to see him more of this drama...😁😁😁
2 1
On The Blue Whisper: Part 1 • Mar 17, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
What??? From 30 episodes to 22 episodes??? So how about part 2? 22 episodes is too short and not enough for me to watch Allen's new drama....moreover this drama is so convincing to me...and looks very good and interesting.
2 4
On The Blue Whisper: Part 1 • Mar 16, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
I saw the trailer 4 and...I can't wait to watch it 😂
4 0
Replying to OnlyCDrama • Mar 15, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
Yes..I must say their voice are really amazing and really match for xianxia drama or ancient drama
Me too...because I love all the ost in Ashes of Love
2 0
Replying to OnlyCDrama • Mar 15, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
I didn't think the comedy addition to a drama would be that bad even if it was based on a sad story...this drama…
Agree 💯
0 0
Replying to chrish • Mar 15, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
Sa Ding Ding and Mao Bu Yi are the ones who sang the iconic Ashes of Love OSTs ohmy wow!! Excited to hear it 🤟😩
Yes..I must say their voice are really amazing and really match for xianxia drama or ancient drama
4 2
Replying to OnlyCDrama • Mar 15, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
I didn't think the comedy addition to a drama would be that bad even if it was based on a sad story...this drama…
Yes...I think so...because as far as I know the director in this drama is good and professional...I believe in this drama...
2 2
Replying to Birdlady • Mar 15, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
Tbw is very sad and tortured story, why are they trying turn this drama into a romcom.😡🥵 from the look of…
I didn't think the comedy addition to a drama would be that bad even if it was based on a sad story...this drama reminds me a bit of "Ashes of Love" because they were directed by the same director. I think a story will be more interesting if there are many story spices in it. funny, sweet, serious, sad, or other action dramas mixed in a drama. I hope this drama will hit and stir like AOL when it airs...
4 4
Replying to WK1 • Mar 14, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
Should be the same. I think the voice actor is Zhang Jie.
Really great 👏🏻
0 0
Replying to WK1 • Mar 14, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
Should be the same. I think the voice actor is Zhang Jie.
Thank you..I like that voice because now I just re-watch UTP..lol....so that voice is looks so familiar
1 2
Replying to Mnovika21 • Mar 14, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
Yes, I think so
Thank you
1 0
On The Blue Whisper: Part 1 • Mar 14, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
Is actor who dubbed Allen voice as changYi , same with Lu Yi in under the power?
2 6
Replying to Noy_cha80 • Mar 14, 2022
Review One and Only
I agreed with you. You wrote down everything I want to say. This is my favorite out of the two part series. The…
Agree 💯
0 0
On The Demon Hunter's Romance • Mar 11, 2022
Title The Demon Hunter's Romance
My hope is FL is Seven Tan because their chemistry is really beautiful and strong in UTP and I want to see them again in another drama , ancient or modern drama.
2 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Feb 16, 2022
Title One and Only
Is it good, much romance, happy ending?
Watch it.it is really Good, even it is sad ending and no kissing scene but so much feel in this drama . I even re-watch it times..10/10
4 0
