News
On Rebirth for You • Oct 15, 2021
Title Rebirth for You
Looks like it is good ..looking forward it...
0 0
Replying to Daisy114 • Oct 15, 2021
Title One and Only
Me too! Itβs my favorite ost from the drama. π
Yes...me too π
0 0
Replying to Ailyn • Oct 14, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
Oh.. i didn't notice that this has a prequel. ok, i will come back for you later.
Watch the prequel one and only first .it is really great, u will feel different after watch OAO and then FAE
0 0
On Forever and Ever • Oct 14, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
Hello guys, please help to give 5 star or 4 star ( for new user ) for this drama to pull up the rating of this drama in Douban if u are fans of this drama / Allen / Bailu...thanks alot...
1 0
On One and Only • Oct 14, 2021
Title One and Only
Hello guys, please help to give 5 star or 4 star ( for new user ) for this drama to pull up the rating of this drama in Douban if u are fans of this drama / Allen / Bailu...thanks alot...
1 2
Replying to Daisy114 • Oct 14, 2021
Title One and Only
Me too! Itβs my favorite ost from the drama. π
Me too...I rewatch this drama 3rd Times and still cried in the same part, episode 16,23 and 24
0 2
Replying to cheesecake • Oct 14, 2021
Title Under the Power
I did it hahaha! I really fell in love with Ren Jia Lun so I came here after watching OAO and FAE β‘β‘β‘
I fall in love with him for the first when watch this drama ..lol ..and now I become his big fans
0 0
Replying to OnlyCDrama • Oct 14, 2021
Title One and Only
no more than 10 years, he said in episode 8.
You're welcome π
1 0
Replying to Hong hua • Oct 13, 2021
Title One and Only
Does anybody know the age gap between shiyi and her master?
no more than 10 years, he said in episode 8.
1 2
Replying to Daisy114 • Oct 13, 2021
Title One and Only
Me too! Itβs my favorite ost from the drama. π
ππ»
0 4
On One and Only • Oct 12, 2021
Title One and Only
I'm still repeat the ost " no worries " every day...I love that song so much..
1 8
Replying to Whimsy • Oct 12, 2021
Title One and Only
Liu Qiqi (εηͺι)
She is really a pretty girl
2 0
Replying to Michelle Olivia • Oct 11, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
I'm on episode 7, but so curious with why ZhouSheng Chen mother doesn't like Shi Yi?
She wants ZSC to marry a woman of her own choosing
1 0
Replying to VickyVicky • Oct 11, 2021
Article Dissecting Historical Chinese Drama: One and Only
I agree with you
ππ»
1 1
Kairi of the Sky • Oct 11, 2021
Article Dissecting Historical Chinese Drama: One and Only
This drama is MASTER PIECE β€οΈ
7 3
Replying to OnlyCDrama • Oct 9, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
The translate is :Personally feel very appreciated. I don't know when, it seems that the kiss scene of idol emotional…
Agree π―..your explanation is like mine...ππ»
2 0
Replying to OnlyCDrama • Oct 9, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
The translate is :Personally feel very appreciated. I don't know when, it seems that the kiss scene of idol emotional…
You're welcome and yes I agree with you...and for that I don't agree with those who are trying to corner Allen for not having a kiss scene, because it all goes back to the procedures, cooperation and agreement of the drama before filming started, if the director and producer objected they would definitely looking for another actor but I believe his performance has become the director's choice for it.
1 0
Replying to OnlyCDrama • Oct 9, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
The translate is :Personally feel very appreciated. I don't know when, it seems that the kiss scene of idol emotional…
true, even though he doesn't remember it but he believes it...and it's like he came to pay his promise to her too...because in OAO he can't return her love..in FAE he first proposed and asked her to marry and even gave 90 percent of his assets to SY... hahaha....
1 0
Replying to OnlyCDrama • Oct 8, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
The translate is :Personally feel very appreciated. I don't know when, it seems that the kiss scene of idol emotional…
sometimes I think the possibility of the two dramas being directed by different directors will show somewhat different results as well. but overall I like it, honestly I had tears in my eyes at the end of the episode when I saw ZSC who sincerely loved SY even though he was injured quite badly, I was touched by ML's acting in this drama ... I feel they both have brought this drama to life.. .and yes indeed OAO feels better in all aspects not only for main leads even the support role is also very very memorable in my heart...in FAE the support role feels a bit lacking but I really like uncle lin, he is very funny...lol ...
1 2
Replying to Dhea Marie • Oct 8, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
So unfair. Douban ratings cannot be trusted
I just checked it too after read your comment.is this? I don't know too what's happen..
0 1
