Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 19, 2025
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 3, 2016
On Lim Yoon A • May 9, 2017
Person Lim Yoon A
Whenever I watch a drama with yoona in it. I just don't seem to like watching it. But the main thing is......idk if I don't like her bc she's not a good actor or bc she's pretty. Or maybe both? I have no idea.
13 1
On Wu Qian • May 8, 2017
Person Wu Qian
Ikr how describe her but her character is very how do I say it........she's very UNIQUE??? Like....she acts cute all the time but she can also show her good side in acting at the same time. Which is 2 in 1. Idk. Your attention just somehow keeps going to her. Overall....I love her.❤️
6 0
On Joseph Zeng • May 8, 2017
Person Joseph Zeng
Omg! I searched him up and apparently he's in a new boy group called 'fresh' I think......YEPP it is. This guys pretty good. I'm currently watching him on fighter of the destiny and I gotta say....he's good. Even though he just started as well.....I can see a big future in front of him.

He's good acting. Idk if he's good at singing or dancing but he's in a boy group....so I'm just gonna say yes lol. He's handsome AND.....!!!! He's young!!! Omg!!! I might have a chance lol. I'm gonna keep supporting you Joseph. Good luck for your future!!!
8 0
On 2 Moons • May 7, 2017
Title 2 Moons
I haven't watched the drama yet but just watching the teaser.......it's so CRINGY!!!
1 0
On Miss in Kiss • May 3, 2017
Title Miss in Kiss
I'm not a fan of remakes. They always disappointed me bc there's nothing knew. This drama was exactly the same. I watched the 1st episode and you can't tell how mad I was. I was like "really? Are you serious?" The way the house split into 4 was NOT COOL. I would've even preferred if they even copied the original but this was just wayyyyy toooooooo EXAGGERATED that I couldn't watch anymore.
0 0
On Flower Boy Next Door • Apr 28, 2017
Idk. I think I'm wierd. Lots of pp said it's good but overall I think this drama was boring. I kinda forced myself through the episodes because PSH was in it but it didn't work. So yea....
6 1
On Ikemen Desu Ne • Apr 28, 2017
I dropped this on the first episode. I usually don't believe remakes of other countries bc they're just so SIMILAR! I mean.....if they make a remake can they not COPY??? It's like exactly the same but just a little different. Even the soundtrack was the same. So what's the point? It's basically just watching the same drama again but I'm a different language. BORING! There's only one remake that I've really liked...was the Thai version of 'full house'. That was quite different to the original.

But if I am wrong, please tell me so can give it another chance.
5 0
On Fabulous Boys • Apr 28, 2017
I dropped this on the first episode. I usually don't believe remakes of other countries bc they're just so SIMILAR! I mean.....if they make a remake can they not COPY??? It's like exactly the same but just a little different. Even the soundtrack was the same. So what's the point? It's basically just watching the same drama again but I'm a different language. BORING! There's only one remake that I've really liked...was the Thai version of 'full house'. That was quite different to the original.

But if I am wrong, please tell me so can give it another chance.
1 4
On Blue Veins • Apr 28, 2017
Title Blue Veins
I have no idea if this drama was good or not. I heard it was pretty good from my brother but I didn't want to watch it. Is this just me or does some people feel this. But every country has their own unique taste.. if that's the word. I find Hong Kong dramas......slowly ummmm.....like.......losing their taste? It's like they're following other countries now.

The Hong Kong dramas I've watch since I was young has changed a lot over the years, in a bad way. They kinda lost their taste. I don't really watch that much anymore.
0 1
On Gu Hye Seon • Apr 28, 2017
Person Gu Hye Seon
I don't really like her acting. Her actions and facial expressions are WAYYY too EXAGGERATED. I couldn't finish blood because of her. But the thing is.......how is she still so popular???
17 0
On Baek Seung Hwan • Apr 26, 2017
I just started watching blood and just finished the 1st Ep. I was like wow...he's good. So I decided to search him up and dadannnn. Here I am. I'm gonna keep rooting for you oppa! You're a very good actor. Hwaiting!!!
2 0
On Hummer Zhang • Apr 6, 2017
Person Hummer Zhang
Omg!!!! I literally fell in love with him in 10 miles of peach blossom(eternal love). He was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!! How could he be so cute. I wish I'll have a son as cute as him in the future.

I'm officially your fan now so please keep coming back with new dramas riceball!!! Jia you!! Wo Ai ni
9 0
On The Liar and His Lover • Apr 6, 2017
Omg! I'm srsly in love with this drama. Not only because of the actors and actresses but the ost and music is AMAZING!!!!!! It's so addicting. The song keeps ringing in my head. Can't wait for the next coming episodes!!!
4 0