News
On Nirvana in Fire Season 2: The Wind Blows in Chang Lin • Jan 9, 2018
Title Nirvana in Fire Season 2: The Wind Blows in Chang Lin
Just a Q guys.... do u guys think that this session 1 was better or this one?
0 0
Replying to bannie • Jan 3, 2018
Title Heart and Greed
linda pregnant. and many people go china more money
Yea. I know. That's why it's sad :(
0 0
Replying to Heart and Greed • Dec 22, 2017
Title Heart and Greed
Replying to deleted comment
Watch #1 first of line walker after u finish watching then. It's VERY GOOD. It's like the last GOOOD tvb drama I've seen. Especially bc Raymond lam is in it ;)
0 0
Replying to Heart and Greed • Dec 22, 2017
Title Heart and Greed
Replying to deleted comment
Have u watched line walker: the prelude. It's ok too. It's alr and then it starts getting better. Altho the first one is better, it's still good to watch.
0 0
Replying to Heart and Greed • Dec 22, 2017
Title Heart and Greed
Replying to deleted comment
Is it? Can I trust you? ok. I'll try it out
0 0
On Tears in Heaven • Dec 16, 2017
Title Tears in Heaven
Omg! This looks so fcken good!
0 0
Replying to Reiko • Dec 12, 2017
Review The Legend of the Condor Heroes
Omg! I'm viet too! But I understand Cantonese as well so I didn't need dub. Yea. I miss this drama so much too.…
Yea. I did start watching it but then I quit. 1) the main leads are soso. 2) it's exactly the same bit worst. So I just couldn't watch it anymore so yea.....
1 0
Replying to Orchid Blossom • Dec 12, 2017
Review The Legend of the Condor Heroes
I wasn't even born when this Drama came out, but it was one of the first dramas I've ever watched. My mom would…
Omg! I'm viet too! But I understand Cantonese as well so I didn't need dub. Yea. I miss this drama so much too. Tvb dramas suck now•_•
1 0
Replying to moondoge • Nov 27, 2017
Title Heart and Greed
Hong Kong dramas have been terrible for awhile. The good days are past them :( and I grew up loving/watching them
Same!!!!!!!!! Why did all the good ones leave to China???!(bc they earn more money their)
2 0
On Vicky Chan • Nov 27, 2017
Person Vicky Chan
No offence.....I'm usually not this mean but......she's seriously the worst " famous actress" ever. I don't get how she can get cast in like every drama. Someone tell me. Her acting is so bad. You know.......whenever I see a drama with her in it....I just can't watch it, even if there's a very good male lead. I feel sorry for them.
0 0
On Heart and Greed • Nov 27, 2017
Title Heart and Greed
What is this?! I saw like a photo of it and I was so excited! But what is this....? Where's my Raymond lam? Linda Chung? Yeung tavia? Everyone else? Why aren't they in here?! Hong Kong dramas are actually getting so bad. All the good actors have left. *sighh....let's just watch and see.
2 0
Replying to asiandramarathoner • Oct 22, 2017
Title The Chronicles of a Town Called Jian
I saw Yang Yang.....*clicked Plan To Watch*
That's exactly the same as me lol
2 0
On The Legendary Tycoon • Oct 14, 2017
Title The Legendary Tycoon
Woahhhh......just watched the trailer and it looks bada***. Gonna watch it now!
1 0
On Line Walker: The Prelude • Sep 18, 2017
Title Line Walker: The Prelude
Omg! It's coming out tomorrow! Can't wait!
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 5, 2017
Article Find Out Who Won In Last Week's Bokksu Giveaway!
Omg! Talking about snacks.....I love to munch on you know......the Korean corn chips that's shaped like a mini cone??? Omg!!! DELICIOUS. Those are my favourite chips to snack on while watching some kdrama. And I sometimes like eating ice cream or popsicles even combining chips and ice cream together! (Might sound disgusting but just give it a try). I eat whatever lollies really. My current favourite ones are Japanese green tea lollie pops! Omg! They're so good. I'm going to get my friends to buy me more when they go to Japan. And for drinks...water??? Or flavoured tea....you know.....need watch my weight lol.
0 0
Replying to loveanimeever • Aug 27, 2017
Person Xiong Zi Qi
Just realized he is in Spexial~ xD (too late to realise that kind of feeling...) Added him as one of my fav Spexial…
Do you know his social media? I'm so confused which one is his bc there's so many.
0 0
On Park Bo Gum • Jul 4, 2017
Person Park Bo Gum
When is my bo gum oppa coming back with a drama for goodness sake!!!??? I've been waiting for so long and there's still now news of anything!!
2 1
Replying to Reiko • Jun 9, 2017
Title Fabulous Boys
I dropped this on the first episode. I usually don't believe remakes of other countries bc they're just…
Miss soju....I'll take in your thoughts and try it out if I have time but as you might be in the same situation like me, there are so many dramas coming out that I can't seem to watch all of them. Should I spend time watching a new drama or a drama similar to one I've already watched? Idk. Can you ensure me it'll be worth it?
0 0
On MC Jin • Jun 4, 2017
Person MC Jin
He hasn't been in a drama so long. That's sad. He's such a talented actor
1 0
Skye-N-Rain • May 25, 2017
Article K-drama star Kim Woo Bin Diagnosed With Throat Cancer
I was scrolling down fb yesterday and I heard saw this news I mas literally in complete shock. I didn't know what to say and the only thing was doing was sighing and covering my mouth still not believing it. *sigh. I hope he gets better soon or we're gonna lose a good actor from the industry.
0 0
