Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 23, 2025
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 13, 2021

Friends

Replying to LucianYaz • Aug 15, 2022
Is Yingdeng really gone?? I noticed one of Yandan’s petals landed on her and she held on to it before turning…
I saw that too.
1 0
Replying to Canchin • Aug 15, 2022
Okay.. before i watch this, from story in part 1, does it look like the ending in part 2 will be happy?
Yes 👍🏻.
3 0
Replying to Dreamy • Aug 15, 2022
Pls tell me it's Yin Deng the evil lamp b**** right? The way Yan Dan has the same initials as her almost got me…
Me too 🤣
2 0
Replying to chase_kayden • Aug 15, 2022
Reason why is because he has a certain accent, hence dubbed. I kinda like his real voice from the trailers, though,…
True
4 0
Replying to Kitty • Aug 14, 2022
I would love to see that specially at the moment when they recognize each other
He will see him flip the turtle 😂
3 1
Replying to awkward potato • Aug 14, 2022
Cheng Yi domineering the Aiman character’s chart! https://twitter.com/imlittle_fly/status/1558760732652494848?s=21&t=IlfsWRnGdeT5EjE2T6Q9PA12…
Wow top 1 to 3 it’s Cheng Yi ❤️❤️❤️
5 1
Replying to jeniez • Aug 14, 2022
Cheng Yi's fans are amazing for supporting the drama on this scale.
True they si supportive as well his fans in thailand.
2 0
Replying to cindesaurus • Aug 14, 2022
OMG! These were at a shopping mall in Beijing. I would have screamed if I was there and it came up on a billboard.…
It is so beautiful 🤩 🤩🤩🤩
5 0
Replying to AsianPear • Aug 14, 2022
Watching this show and LBFD to get my xianxia fix. Both enjoyable shows with the FL being a flower spirit/fairy…
👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 Xianxia is my favorite genre ❤️
5 2
Replying to cindesaurus • Aug 14, 2022
I’m just watching all the Chinese fan theories. One is that when TZ’s sect are trying to make him kill YD…
Nice i like your observation:)
5 0
Replying to arukilee • Aug 13, 2022
Congrats ! IS also breaks 10 000 heat index on youku🎉🎉
Congratulations 👏 👏👏👏👏👏
2 0