Editorials Replying to Ruffles • Aug 22, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
The one that you argued with are bingyan fans. She pretend to be Cheng Yi’s fan but never supported his drama.
True pretending that she like Cheng Yi but always bash IS
2 0
Replying to Ruffles • Aug 22, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
The one that you argued with are bingyan fans. She pretend to be Cheng Yi’s fan but never supported his drama.
As you can see her name is Qiqi bingyan combination of cheng yi and bingyan but the truth she is for bingyan only.
1 16
Replying to Emjay • Aug 22, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Was on the neighboring page to burn one of the commentators. Hahaha! 😍🔥 it’s Monday and feeling feistyy…
The one that you argued with are bingyan fans. She pretend to be Cheng Yi’s fan but never supported his drama.
2 17
Replying to Elle • Aug 20, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
I just can't explain how I love the relationship dynamics this show had, all the interactions between YD and YY/TZ…
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
0 0
Replying to Euphoria • Aug 20, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Do u have a link by any chance
True, people should appreciate what the artist done in order to fulfill thier duties.
3 3
Replying to Dreamy • Aug 20, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
https://twitter.com/noynah78/status/1560900716268556288?t=-uLZvAkPczst1zfwC8Iu_w&s=19I can't stop laughing, sorry…
I can’t help but laughed too. 😂
4 0
Replying to andyisme • Aug 20, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
https://www.facebook.com/groups/374673724446311/permalink/433028605277489/?app=fblIt's doing well in Youku!!
Nice one 👏👏👏
0 0
Replying to Ruffles • Aug 20, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
True. I end up watching past ep and listening to the ost.
I like that one too and the one that Cheng Yi sang.
1 0
Replying to Italian Millionaire • Aug 19, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Rewatch episode 1-39
Im doing that too ❤️
2 0
Replying to awkward potato • Aug 19, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Youku has kindly compile the heart fluttering parallels of Yandan and Yingyuan/Tangzhou 🥰https://youtu.be/CMKn_FANmLw
Cute video of Yandan Ying Yuan ang Tang Zhou ❤️
3 1
Replying to andyisme • Aug 19, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
We're probably on the same groups on FB because i also noticed thatBefore I used to think that international fans…
True feeling Cnets. Cnets love Immortal Samsara ❤️
2 0
Replying to Willikailani • Aug 19, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
So hard without IS 😭😭 2 days 23mins 58 hours 🤯🤯
True. I end up watching past ep and listening to the ost.
6 2
Replying to andyisme • Aug 19, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
Please what are the names of the platforms
True. This drama gives beautiful feeling. It is full of love and good vibes. I love the cast of these drama. They deserve all the success of this talk of the town drama ❤️
3 0
Replying to Emjay • Aug 19, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
Like what chase_kayden 😍 posted the link of the making or behind-the-scene production of Immortal Samsara,…
Loved your post ❤️
0 0
Replying to Anlly Quintero • Aug 19, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Xuan Xiang really tricked TZ into using YY's clothes hahaha, our demon lord knows his ways. When I saw that scene,…
He just want to impress his love one but he didn’t 🤣
1 0
Replying to awkward potato • Aug 19, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
While waiting for the next episode to be aired, let’s appreciate previously released behind the scenes which…
I’d love to see this 🥰
1 1
Replying to chase_kayden • Aug 19, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
I was thinking maybe if TZ and YY are two separate people, Yan Dan might have accepted TZ, albeit, ofc, TZ is…
That’s true love. You want to support your love becoming who he was. Reaching his dreams and you the one the one that support and cheer behind him. That’s love ❤️
7 1
Replying to chase_kayden • Aug 19, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Here's a video of the making of Immortal Samsara ~https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4804117807760174Also, here's a raw…
Excited to watch this episode 😉
3 0
Replying to Emjay • Aug 19, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
Immortal Samsara is excelling in China, like I have said International fans like us do not affect their viewership.…
I couldn’t understand why they always compared this drama to others. Jealousy as it’s finest!
2 1
Replying to Emjay • Aug 19, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
Immortal Samsara is excelling in China, like I have said International fans like us do not affect their viewership.…
Wow I’m happy to hear that 🥰
2 0