Editorials
Replying to Emjay • Aug 26, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
No episodes, can finally catch up 🤓😍
Go go go 😁
1 2
Replying to bunnyfreakz • Aug 26, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
On preview of next ep, Seems YY have identity crisis, he even refer YY as third person. Simply put he still in…
Yes, I thought so. He is still Tang Zhou and lost Ying Yuan.
1 0
Replying to awkward potato • Aug 25, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Seriously?? It’s not showing in SG’s Netflix as of yet…
Enjoy watching ❤️
1 0
Replying to ang3l • Aug 25, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
i cant even imagine what im gunna do after IS ends 😭😭
Me too, I can get over this drama 😢
3 0
Replying to Kween • Aug 25, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2 Spoiler
And does anybody have an idea who might be our final villain? The one with the hooded cape with the curse on his…
Looking at the hands and eyes. I think that Xuan Ye is alive ☺️
0 3
Replying to awkward potato • Aug 25, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Seriously?? It’s not showing in SG’s Netflix as of yet…
Me too I will rewatch the whole episodes their after ☺️
1 2
Replying to awkward potato • Aug 25, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Seriously?? It’s not showing in SG’s Netflix as of yet…
Hopefully soon along with blue whisper and LBFAD.
0 4
Replying to Kween • Aug 25, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
And does anybody have an idea who might be our final villain? The one with the hooded cape with the curse on his…
I think it is Xuan Ye.
0 0
Replying to Fiona • Aug 25, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
I was reluctant to watch. Came here to read some comments to see if I should watch. If not I will be uneasy for…
Yes, I am watching it on youku international app :)
3 3
Replying to Debarati1983 • Aug 25, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Yes I just heard this news.👍
Yes as well as love and redemption is also on Netflix.
6 0
On Immortal Samsara: Part 2 • Aug 25, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Immortal Samsara will be shown at Netflix ❤️
11 14
Replying to Ellement • Aug 25, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
xuan xiang and xuan ye are brother? or same name from clan xuan?
Xuan Ye is asura clan. Xuan Xiang is demon clan.
3 0
Replying to BNA • Aug 25, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
The way he pushes that sword further in, but she does it for him, everything she does is for him , and everything…
True love inded ❤️
9 0
Replying to barbaruh • Aug 25, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
I’d pay for sure
Me too
7 0
Replying to WeblightDreams • Aug 24, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Omg loving all your comments but scared to watch today's episodes. The feels are Real!!
Prepared a tissue beside you.😭
4 0
Replying to awkward potato • Aug 24, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
I’m having dinner and watching episode 44 and I’m now exactly like Yumo when he was crying over his fried…
Prepare your tissue for both episodes. Maybe because I really loved Tang Zhou character that’s why I cannot moved on 😭
2 1
Replying to Kitty • Aug 24, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Really my heart & mind still can't accept that YY & TZ are the same... Seeing him getting stabbed and dead making…
Me too 😭 my heart aches for him 😭
3 0
Replying to Lushhh • Aug 24, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
"But yan dan I'm not him" this line never fails to make me cry 😭
Me too 😭
3 1
On Immortal Samsara: Part 2 • Aug 24, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Ep 44 and 45 i cannot help but cry. 😭 really TangZhou is the 2nd ML. It really hurts 😭😭😭
15 11
Replying to awkward potato • Aug 24, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
It’s tonight! Our dear 🐢 is meeting his nemesis!https://twitter.com/cserieslover/status/1562352735592534016?s=21&t=y6AdyUFmjG8JS01O1PZRIA
😂😂😂😂
2 0