Editorials
Replying to Bahar • Sep 2, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
what happened?
It will have additonal episodes next week
0 1
Replying to Stephienn • Sep 2, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Seems like it's little unclear at the moment. They said there will be surprise on 7th Sep. It may not be a continuation…
They will release 2 episodes next week for the final ending.
2 0
Replying to A N • Sep 2, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Wow what a ride!!!!!!! I don't see this as an ending even if they don't release additional episodes (although,…
I cried with your review. So touching. 🤣
2 1
Replying to eunsuni73 • Sep 2, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
The ending is still in keeping with the video spoilers that came out about YY and YD making the ultimate sacrifice…
Yes that is the ending in next episode.
0 0
Replying to eunsuni73 • Sep 2, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
The ending is still in keeping with the video spoilers that came out about YY and YD making the ultimate sacrifice…
Yes that is the ending in next episode.
0 0
Replying to Cotton • Sep 2, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Is there anyone besides me who paid for that damn VVIP package but didn’t watch any episode yet? I’ll only…
I watched until ep 57 only i will wait for the last 2 episodes.
0 0
Replying to TuRaCh • Sep 2, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
How are you so sure ?
Youku surprise they put 7/9. 7 ep out 2 are coming.
1 1
Replying to A N • Sep 2, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Absolutely right! I watched all 6 episodes in one go as it was that riveting and I am so satisfied! I think I…
True promise of Changan is heart wrenching. No happy memories in that drama.
1 1
Replying to Joy • Sep 2, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2 Spoiler
someone asked me b4 if I predict it'll be HE. and I said while raising my eyebrows. DEFINITELY HE. I didn't see…
It will have a happy ending they will be reincarnated and have goudan there.
0 1
Replying to bojinator • Sep 2, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
I dropped my earphones and had cries of despair and disbelief at the ending.Bruh i was like you might as well…
They will be reincarnated in the next 2 episodes.
2 0
Replying to StrayKidsSunshine • Sep 2, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Just finished it... I'd like to say something, but at the moment I don't even know where I should start... I really…
Yes it will have 2 more episodes to be released next week.
1 0
Replying to andyisme • Sep 2, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
MDL should change it too to reduce the confusion and the anger everyone is feeling
Kisskh posted an aditional episodes on their website.
1 0
Replying to psychoanalyst • Sep 2, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
I'm so confused, why they release all the episodes?
Youku wants some surprises 😅
1 0
Replying to andyisme • Sep 2, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
MDL should change it too to reduce the confusion and the anger everyone is feeling
Yes I think MDL is not yet aware of 2 additional episodes.
0 3
On Immortal Samsara: Part 2 • Sep 2, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
There are 2 episodes up to ep 61. Kisskh already posted it too.
0 6
On Immortal Samsara: Part 2 • Sep 2, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Like blue Candy said there are 2 more episodes coming 😊
1 0
Replying to Ruffles • Sep 2, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
I think it will be extended to 60 episodes.
There are 2 more episodes 😊
0 0
Replying to Purple • Sep 2, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Omg guys, i think there are more episodes...youku said..so expect happy ending
I think it will be extended to 60 episodes.
0 7
Replying to Purple • Sep 2, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Omg guys, i think there are more episodes...youku said..so expect happy ending
I think it will be extended to 60 episodes.
1 0
Replying to Purple • Sep 2, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Omg guys, i think there are more episodes...youku said..so expect happy ending
I think it will be extended to 60 episodes.
2 0