Editorials Replying to Italian Millionaire • Sep 4, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Ikr? I think it will be hard to watch another Xianxia directly after this. IS leads are just too amazing. I am…
Yes sometimes It is hard for me to watch other Xianxia Cheng Yi's acting is my standard in the male lead. It is hard to find someone that can act like the way he does. 😢
4 3
Replying to Italian Millionaire • Sep 4, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Does anyone have modern drama recommendation with actors with amazing acting & chemistry?I don't think I can watch…
Try "Well dominated love" :)
0 2
Replying to anne • Sep 4, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
So im just on ep 28 and I'm already seeing this has a SE lol kinda expected it but who doesn't want a HE? Can…
Yes it will have 2 episodes next week.
4 1
Replying to Tamara • Sep 3, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2 Spoiler
I am really hoping for episodes 60 and 61 that it's a reincarnated mortal arc where they meet again!Because at…
I guess so the incense burner was also in the mortal realm in the last episode. So definitely they will reincarnated their.
8 0
Replying to Anlly Quintero • Sep 3, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
Ying Yuan hasn't lived for himself since he was born, so he does indulge YD with what she does because he feels…
Character of Yandan is not bound by the law of heaven. She doesn't really care because she wants a carefree life. She doesn't care about power or ranks. We can say she is a little rebellious fairy. But as the stories goes on she learned her lesson. She understand that she needs to be responsible of the her actions because it could affect other people too.
7 0
Replying to cindesaurus • Sep 3, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
That kiss was very natural. I didn’t expect much from YZ after AOL (if I’m not mistaken one kiss scene, literally…
Bailu is a good kisser as well as Cheng Yi 😉
1 0
Replying to Ruffles • Sep 3, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Who?
I have checked already but there are 2 episodes coming on Sept 7. So thiss will be the final ending.
0 0
Replying to chase_kayden • Sep 3, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Yan Dan: "You protect the Three Realms and I will protect you."Ying Yuan: "Without the Three Realms, I will lose…
Love it. Super beautiful point of view. ❤️
2 1
Replying to Noble Empresss • Sep 3, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
What do you mean ying yuan 3.0 ??
Reincarnation of Ying Yuan like Tang Zhou
5 0
Replying to Skye • Sep 3, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
The battle between Father (XY) and Son (YY) is one of the best scene... esp end of battle when a family finally…
Yes I loved that scene ❤️
1 0
Replying to Khatia Lomidze • Sep 3, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
best xianxia ever"IN ADULT"I'm very sorry for those who will ignore this drama due to inappropriate and low ratingIt…
I have same sentiments with you. That's why I really loved this drama. You had a take out lessons that you learned that you can apply to your life no just for entertainment purposes only. And both actors can take you inside the screen as if you are also one of the characters there. Kudos to Cheng Yi and Yang Zi and Yumo and all other actors there for the job well done done. 👏👏👏
2 0
Replying to Pukka • Sep 3, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Are they mad 😡 or something?
Who?
0 2
Replying to Fiona • Sep 3, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Oh no, the rating is dropping so much. There will be extra episodes? Confirm?
Yes 60 and 61 😊
4 2
Replying to Calico • Sep 3, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Wait, i just noticed there'll be 2 more extra episode?? Total is 61 episodes?
Yes
2 1
On Immortal Samsara: Part 2 • Sep 2, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Ending episode next week episodes 60-61. Let’s wait for it’s final happy ending. ☺️
11 5
Replying to ItsBRN • Sep 2, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
another bad ending~ I already imagined
Ending will be shown next week. Ep 60-61
6 0
Replying to Poco • Sep 2, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Youku and HR are sly. They knew sad ending is more memorable and would've created a huge buzz amongst viewers…
Ending will be shown next week. Ep 60-61
2 0
Replying to BNA • Sep 2, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
WHAT KIND OFE NDING WAS THAT???
Ending will be shown next week. Ep 60-61.
2 0
Replying to elle • Sep 2, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
yeah i agree!! i honestly would have stopped watching a long time ago if it's not their cp, the story just kind…
It will have next week they will be reincarnated
0 0
Replying to elle • Sep 2, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
honestly it's such a slap in the face that they do that express package only to be slapped with such a sad ending.…
2 episodes are coming for the final ending.
0 0