Editorials
Replying to Yuna-San • Aug 29, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
wah. next ep Luming died 💔 I never felt so broken heart over side character like this 😭 Luming
Yes it’s so sad 😭
6 0
Replying to Anlly Quintero • Aug 29, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Thankfully, they will also release the fast track for international fans, I've never bought fast track before,…
Me too this is the first time I’m gonna buy VVIP. I love this drama so much.
7 0
Replying to chase_kayden • Aug 29, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
I kinda want the express package and at the same time not~I don't want to see IS ending this early 😭
True. Maybe I will rewatch it again for one last time 😢.
2 3
Replying to Joyz • Aug 29, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
No, this FL is smart and quick witted and has her own goals in life
Yandan is very different from Xuanji, Yandan loves theML so much. She did lots of sacrifices for him. Actually both of them really loved each other but Yandan give her whole heart to save YingYuan. Both of them are sensible and witty. You will enjoy this drama it is so different from LAR.
4 0
Replying to YanTangWu • Aug 28, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
This is a spoiler but it’s one I’m excited for if true. Many sources are saying it is a happy ending. So the…
Why Am I crying reading you comment 😭
2 7
Replying to andyisme • Aug 28, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
immortal Samsara has a total of 180 ads with 45 vip brands so farhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/473977403213002/permalink/1109439856333417/?app=fbl
Good job IS 🎉🎉🎉🎉
4 0
Replying to Joyz • Aug 28, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Cheng Yi’s interview with China News for IS everyday I feel like I’m falling more and more for him 🥰https://twitter.com/yusifengs/status/1563727891501907969?s=21&t=O1tqTlz7obxbTbUuCW_PkA
Such a good and humble actor ❤️
0 0
Replying to Anlly Quintero • Aug 28, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
I really like Queen Zaniliazhao page, the admin is great
Me too really like her page. I don’t understand why people came here just to complain this drama then compare to their favorite drama. Kind pf awful attitude showing immaturity. 😥
3 0
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Aug 28, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Ok, I finished ep 38, so it means I should move to this page now?
Welcome 🎉🎉🎉
2 0
Replying to andyisme • Aug 28, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
TangDan CP or YingDan CP?For me,it's TangYingDan😂
All ❤️
1 0
Replying to Emjay • Aug 27, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
At Ep 38, YD’s memory recovery 🥹. Eight more eps to go ❤️🤓
Gogogo 🎉🎉🎉
1 2
Replying to Debarati1983 • Aug 27, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
generally if youku will held an event for IS in Shanghai it means all cast n crue should be attend that event…
I hope they will attend to celebrate the success of their drama.
3 0
Replying to Debarati1983 • Aug 27, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
immortal samsara now 180 total ads so far.😁
Wow so happy to hear that 👏👏👏
1 0
Replying to Lushhh • Aug 27, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Immortal samsara has taken over my dreams 💀
Me too. I always think about this drama. Like what I’ve said it is addicting 😆
5 0
Replying to Chim Yen Nho • Aug 26, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
I have noticed Cheng Yi since his Noble Aspirations days and always thought he looked very distinctive among other…
Me too. I love LAR especially Sefing but like you I love him here the most. There is balance in IS not too dependent on love but it has share responsibility aside from love which you can apply in realities of life.
3 0
Replying to Ruffles • Aug 26, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Go go go 😁
Yes I am updated. I am waiting for Mondays ep. 😁
0 0
Replying to andyisme • Aug 26, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
LBFAD is coming on Netflix because Dylan wang’s dramas are thereNetflix picks actors that are popular internationally…
Yes because AOL and LAR are also there so expect this it will be shown there.
1 0
Replying to cindesaurus • Aug 26, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Did someone mention yesterday that they wanted to know if Cheng Yi could dance? Well wonder no longer! My YouTube…
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 0
Replying to Joy • Aug 26, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
He knows divine arts means he from heavens and also been taught puppet spell by Tao Ziqi bcoz she the only one…
Yes there are so many questions whether he is Jidu Star or Xuan Ye.
0 1
Replying to Dreamy • Aug 26, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Yes IS actually break the norms quite often & very mature in story telling. Instead of having the usual ML who…
True, this drama is not a lovey dunny drama. It is for more matured kind viewers who understand what true love means. This drama has lessons not just entertainment. They always compared it with AOL and LR but this is way too different from the two. Different lessons these three Dramas had they are not the same.
9 0