News
Replying to Rukhi • Mar 21, 2024
Title In Blossom
It 3 quid I think but it’s for the whole year. So you can watch TVOD episodes of all shows
You should be able to watch it later in the day even if you don’t get the add on, as there is a fixed time for the episode “airing” the amount is just to watch it before airing time
1 3
Replying to Sandrusca • Mar 21, 2024
Title In Blossom
A question for Youku users. I have till ep 15 written vip on the clip, but then from ep 16 its written TVOD. Just…
It 3 quid I think but it’s for the whole year. So you can watch TVOD episodes of all shows
0 5
On Crime Scene Returns • Feb 1, 2024
Title Crime Scene Returns
Is this going to be available with subtitles?
0 2
Replying to Dani • Jan 3, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me
It's great to see Zhou Ye starring in great dramas
yesss she's become one of my faves
0 0
Replying to imagine • Oct 8, 2023
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
mmmmhhh, I sense that Hao Du and Li Le Yan CP fans from (TLB) will be crowding over here. Thats me!!! 🙋♀️Really…
I was soooooo happy when i saw his name appear as the ML
5 0
Replying to 4evergreen • Jun 25, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Youku
i think i will get the sub for a month its like £3 lol
0 0
Replying to 4evergreen • Jun 24, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Youku
i meant besides youku.
0 2
On Hidden Love • Jun 20, 2023
Title Hidden Love
is this gonna be on viki????
0 4
Replying to Kristina303 • Apr 1, 2022
Title Please Give Me a Pair of Wings
I'm giving up on this, been waiting for 3 years for subs. Deleting from my waiting list. I'm sad...
sameeeeeeee. :')
0 0
