haha who served better bromance this year? skynani in wu or dewtee in mr kill?
I'm leaning more towards Wu because of the spirituality and supernatural aspects of the series, but I think DewTee has a great deal of potential. I hope they'll get a second collab in the 2027 lineup.
It's been done quite a lot lately. The one I remembered most was Pursuit of Jade, in which one of the actor's face appeared to be replaced by another actor's face. The problem is, unlike the US or Europe, China's use of AI is not well-regulated at all. That's why this is a concern. Not just for the actors, but for the industry as a whole.
Is Nat mixed Japanese in real life, by any chance??He doesn’t really look Thai or even mixed Chinese to me.
Not mixed, but he has Chinese ancestry, I think, since he has a Chinese name. I don't think he's mixed, though. Usually, Thai celebs are pretty forthcoming if they're of mixed heritage. They're pretty proud of it, so he would've said something.
Imagine complaining about how bad this series is or how bad Max's and Nat's acting is to you, but yet you go watch…
They probably watch it weekly just so they can nitpick and complain it. After all, it's stupid to judge a show you haven't watched, and you can always tell who has watched it and who hasn't. I would say I've been cautious when watching this, not because of MaxNat, but because the director is known for having a rather inconsistent track record. Despite this, so far, I'm like this show. I just pray that the director won't botch the ending, which is something he's been known for doing.
Sib is so annoying I pretty sure he knew Sarm took Jam out to propose so why would he ask Jam to work? 😒
It's probably to get back at him for crushing after his husband. He and Pimai's marriage was the reason Sam left in the first place. Like, it's bad enough you tried to steal my husband, and now you're stealing my personal assistant? Lmao
Assuming by half-Thai, he meant one of his parents is Thai/Caucasian mix, then that would make him 1/4 Caucasian, or 1/4 American as he like to say in interviews. If both of his parents are Thai/Caucasian mix, that would make him half-Caucasian, not 1/4. So, unless William is confused about his own identity and heritage, I'm pretty sure one of his parents is half-Thai, while the other is 100% Thai.
That's where the confusion is I think. Because in one of the LYKN Event videos he said his mom is half-Thai, but then in one of the Alpha Roommate episodes, he said his dad is half-Thai. Yet, he has always said he's 1/4 American. So, either William sometimes got it wrong, or he couldn't remember which parent is half-Thai.
Then again, I tend to watch these videos with subtitles, so maybe it's the subtitles that's wrong lol.
William has a face of Thai native who went through extensive skin whitening. Skin whitening is such a big issue.…
That's the sad reality of the outdated belief that having pale skin tone is associated with beauty and purity, while tanned or even dark-colored skin is associated with ugliness. It didn't help that this belief is carried out even to this day. My cousin even wrote a paper on this during college, when she researched on the influence of K-Pop on the perception of beauty.
Dean should drop all his friends. Friends shouldn’t speak badly of you behind your back
They're not speaking badly of him. The way the conversation went, they seem to have some understanding of why Dean is like this, but they're also aware of the fact that Dean has boundaries even though he's a flirt.
My Professional Boyfriend isn't airing in 2027. Whether or not it'll even be made remains a question mark since…
I'm not saying it has been canceled, but it's probably not a good idea to assume it'll air in 2027 when there hasn't been any updates yet. I mean, sure, it'll be great if GMMTV can make it happen next year, but I'd rather they plan it thoroughly and recast the roles properly instead of plowing through it like they're rushing to meet a deadline.
■ Dramas That Will Air in 20261. Scarlet Heart Thailand2. Oxytoxin3. Roommate Chaos4. Gunshot5. Good Boy6. Lovers…
My Professional Boyfriend isn't airing in 2027. Whether or not it'll even be made remains a question mark since Winny and Satang ended their partnership.
Yup, they replaced Pun with Prom. It's not uncommon for GMMTV to recast support roles. My guess is they're trying to give some roles for some of their newly-signed artists (in this case, Prom) so that they'll get some exposure before they announce their 2027 lineup.
Then again, I tend to watch these videos with subtitles, so maybe it's the subtitles that's wrong lol.