News
On Feud • Jun 17, 2025
Title Feud
One episode per day kinda dropping my interest in the show. I think 2 episodes per day added some value to the pacing of the story, but now I have a feeling the interest will drop more. I love Bai Lu so I will still watch.
2 1
Redink • Jun 15, 2025
List Best Chinese Drama 2025
Should include Filter
0 0
Replying to 9999775 • Apr 1, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
I think you mean Emmy, since Oscar is for movies.
Oscars is bigger? is that good enough reason idk, but I feel like these actors deserve an Oscar
1 0
Replying to 9999775 • Apr 1, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
I think you mean Emmy, since Oscar is for movies.
No, I mean the drama can introduce the category for dramas. I know dramas can win EMMY
0 2
On When Life Gives You Tangerines • Mar 31, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
I don't know how, but this drama somehow deserves an Oscar. It should be the first to introduce the category and win it as well. This drama is that good
7 4
Replying to nama2sama • Mar 28, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
The raiting is higher than your grades
I don't understand which comment should I like, the first reply or the original comment
2 0
On When Life Gives You Tangerines • Mar 28, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
I wanna rewatch it already. If you really think Kdramas have lost their touch, this one will make you think again a thousand times. I thought the name of the show is quite not good for modern kdrama environment, but When Life Gives You Tangerines is the perfect title for the story. It definitely will make you cry and if it doesn't, then try it again because the emotions are so strong. I love it 10/10
7 2
On Northward • Mar 25, 2025
Title Northward
I don't know why this drama has such ratings. I mean I know it isn't your typical drama with too much romance, but seriously the story is so well written and the characters are so good and played well. It is a 10/10 for me
10 8
On Study Group • Feb 20, 2025
Title Study Group
The reference to TEKKEN was really amazing
4 0
Replying to Laly • Feb 5, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree
I am on episode 12. Did somebody would know what did she wrote on his car window please?
As much Chinese I know, I think it was Li Zan's name. So it was 'Lǐ' 李 'Zán' 赞
4 0
On Guardians of the Dafeng • Jan 18, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
This drama is truly a masterpiece. Dylan Wang nailed everything about XQA. No wonder he is among the top actors of China. This drama has emotion of every type and the ending was so well done. XQA's character so well done and played by Dylan so well that idk for how long from now on, I will see Dylan as XQA. Hoping for season 2 and more of Dylan and TXW.
8 0
Replying to Ivy • Jan 8, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
It's called content moderation,.as a privately owned site it has terms of service you agree to when signing up.…
You are not wrong at all, but I'm pretty sure you know what's the purpose of MDL as a platform is. So yeah... I think a word to the wise is enough.
1 0
Replying to Precious • Jan 8, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
Lmao did they tell you that u can't advocate for something? Those users who created accounts could just use their…
I don't know who to side with here because one, I get that in sites like MDL reviews and comments should have integrity and objectivity to some extent. Second that this show took all of the time of the people just to ruin it for them in the last episode. Idk about you, but to me it feels like betrayal. IMAGINE this, I take you to see a beautiful valley and we had a great journey, but then I push you off the mountains. How would it feel? So I feel that way because it's around 12 hours of watchtime plus the waiting for the episodes weekly and promoting the show. So yeah it sucks
4 1
Replying to Precious • Jan 8, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
Okay let them talk, some people don't know what happened that's why they asked about the ratings and after all…
I see. Well we can express our opinions here but fighting on comments and being a keyboard warrior leads to nothing. So yeah, no fighting but speak about the thing that you have given your time to.
5 1
Replying to Precious • Jan 8, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
Lmao did they tell you that u can't advocate for something? Those users who created accounts could just use their…
So they were just spam accounts? If they are then they deserve to get banned. But my point is that they shouldn't block free-speech if a show that controversial is on the platform.
5 3
On When the Phone Rings • Jan 8, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
It is funny how MDL mods deleted the comments of people, is it not free-speech here? If not kindly answer. Also it is not hate speech if one is truly worried for mankind. That one certain psycho group can control the whole internet, but can't change the hearts of the people.
4 14
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 8, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
It's just been 5 episodes, but the story is so good that It feels like 20 episodes already. It's going to be a good one. Bai Lu in a serious role never disappoints so let's see how this one goes. The Production is also very good. January is gonna be good
14 0
Replying to Rohan • Jan 6, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
this is pretty dicey . Instead of tweeting or mailing the makers to edit out that scene , here you are derating…
Ok yeah I may be dumb, but I can judge what I see and hear. Btw was I rude? I didn't mean to be rude if I was, I apologize.
0 0
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Nov 22, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
The ending was not what I hoped for, but nonethless, this show has never had a bad episode and for that I would recommend it 100% . I mean how can something go wrong with Lusi, LYN and TXT. The storyline is just too good and I had this in my mind that no matter how good or bad the ending is, this show's story has been very enjoyable. I have watched so many dramas that I don't even need to cope with the ending 😄..........😥
19 1
Replying to SAM • Nov 2, 2024
Title Family by Choice
No, the K-drama adaptation is a cherry on top for the story of "Go Ahead". The Chinese version had some acting…
FL's acting is not flawless, but MLs are just on point
1 1
