Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Dec 28, 2025
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 12, 2022
Replying to eila • Jul 24, 2023
Title Hidden Love
I'm shocked by the score of 9.1 for this film.is it too high?2 main leads look like a sister and a younger brother…
if ur saying tat zls acting is unnatural then u won't able to find any other actress's acting as natural bcuz this gurl is the queen of chemistry and acting comes rlly naturally to her
26 0
Replying to 10543201 • Jul 24, 2023
Title Hidden Love
I’m shocked at the rating too ... it should be 9.2
according to me this should get a full 10
25 2
Replying to Hidden Love • Jul 23, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Replying to deleted comment
exactly. i mean i am a teenager myself so i get her emotions
4 0
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Jul 23, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Shes so wishy washy sometimes I don't like it. Among the four college friends the best IMO is the skateboard gamer…
all teenagers r like tat i mean if we were in her place we would also easily misunderstand the situation .
7 3
Replying to hello there • Jul 6, 2023
Title Hidden Love
I am a non- Chinese and an Indian and I love this drama very much .
i am going to be 17 years old this monday and i cant wait for it since we will be getting 2 episodes of HL
2 0
Replying to AnastasiaWun • Jul 6, 2023
Title Hidden Love
One reviewer commented in his/her review QUOTE "... the people who watch this drama are either Chinese or Chinese…
I am a non- Chinese and an Indian and I love this drama very much .
8 1
Replying to niuannuan • Jun 29, 2023
Title Hidden Love
THE DIALOGUE “so what other women has, our zhizhi must also have it” Btw I’m not Chinese idk if I translate…
can someone upload it on twitter weibo is not accessable here
0 0
Replying to hello there • Jun 24, 2023
Title Hidden Love
try Gen Z
plus her acing is rlly cool and cute there
1 0
Replying to hello there • Jun 24, 2023
Title Hidden Love
try Gen Z
its actually rlly gud dont mind the comments you will miss a rlly gud drama!!
1 1
Replying to zshafad • Jun 24, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Guys can you recommend a drama from Lu si while I wait for this to end? I've already watched who rules the world,…
try Gen Z
1 3
Replying to Licorice • Jun 19, 2023
Title Hidden Love
My hope very low, dont remember when Lusi last time make interview together (( at the best livestream with host…
oh ok thank you
0 0