News Replying to helldraco • Jul 19, 2019
Title Designated Survivor: 60 Days
Ep 6: At last. AT LONG LAST ! A good ep. (^_^)They give a damn about the bombing ! At Last ! Nothing but bombing…
Pls mark it as spoiler for the reviews you've been giving every episodes
0 0
On The Lady in Dignity • Aug 22, 2017
Title The Lady in Dignity Spoiler
Ah Jin and Ki Ho's ending story was perfect for me <3
0 0
Replying to Maram • Jul 24, 2017
Title Reunited Worlds
Lee Yun Hee acting is really bad
I agree, I'm so much bothered by it. :(
1 0
Replying to Caroli Zfn • Apr 23, 2017
Title My Secret Romance
Halo Friends i would like to watch new medical-romance drama either C-drama or K-drama, the likes of doctor stranger,…
Have you tried Romantic Doctor and Teacher Kim? It is so good
2 0
Replying to Marina • Feb 17, 2017
Title Dr. Romantic
should i watch this???
Yes it is really good
0 0
Replying to bojinator • Jan 31, 2017
Title Solomon's Perjury Spoiler
alright. it's done! now someone tell me....what was the ending....plz
And Kim Minseok is dating Lee Yoojin :P
2 0
Replying to MissEurydice • Jan 6, 2017
Title Dr. Romantic
Im conflicted. Don't know who to ship Yoo Yeon Hwa with. Im Bum or Eun Tak??? XD
I felt like shipping her with Euntak at first. However after seeing how Inbum treats her that way, I kind of like it LOL
5 0
On Drinking Solo • Oct 21, 2016
Title Drinking Solo
I can't believe it is ending next week :'
4 0
On Memory • Apr 19, 2016
Title Memory
Thought ep 7 was the best and I watched ep 9 and 10 and it gets me so emotional it is so good
4 0
