Celebrity
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 12, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Was watching an interview, ZLY and LGX. They were introducing their characters and started bickering...pushing each other hands. .....so cute! Strong frenship.....
8 3
Replying to Aes • Apr 12, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
LGX New Weibo Post( LGX PLEASE HAVE MERCY 🙏🙏🙏🙏 )https://weibo.com/1730726637/5022339148809026
LOL... I think he looks to thin.... which part is this "bulky"....!! Someone needs an eye check
2 0
Replying to iloverocket • Apr 12, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
hi guys I’m on ep 7 of this show now and I love it!! the main leads have amazing chemistry, but I was wanting…
No, second leads do not interfere in their romance. SL was very blunt with who she loves
7 0
Replying to NonHappyEndingHater • Apr 12, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
do you like last minutes happy ending? then this drama is not for you, cause it give last 1.5 episodes happy ending.
Lol... great sense of humour
0 0
Replying to Smile • Apr 12, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
This is so sad they are still people preying into actors Life 😞
Agree. Pull down our fav drama so that others can do better. So terrible
2 0
Replying to Srij • Apr 11, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
I am on ep 23 and I think the angst is about to start... although I do like angst but, right now I don't want…
Ep 23, gets better at 27
0 2
Replying to Haveninmuse • Apr 11, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
I think it's on we TV/tencent video but needs to be paid/rent. Its called treasure seeking or 與鳳行 密室寻宝团建
Is it 2 eps? And must join VIP to watch? But I have a membership already....
0 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 10, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Guys, go check out their Weibo's (ZLY and LGX). So funny...
6 1
Replying to WhereIs22 • Apr 10, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
thought it’s 39 eps why is there only 37 on wetv
Not all release yet. Ep 38 today and 39, tomorrow. Unless u have express
5 0
Replying to Ladytears • Apr 10, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
The part where he said ' I was beaten hard by my father in-law ' lmao!! he's too funny🤣🤣
Yes, his sense of humour is really unbelievable. But ep 38 tops it.
2 1
Replying to Megumi-H • Apr 9, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
In this drama, XZ’s friend QingYe, who was also a former Ancient God, uses his power to save his mortal girlfriend…
In Blossom, FL was not that great but ML was better. Blossom in Adversity is better, in my opinion. But I am only at ep 5 of Blossom in Adversity...
0 1
Replying to Alondra • Apr 9, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
There are no more episodes. It's just that they are divided differently for the TV version, but it's still the…
Really? So no ep 40 and 41.... sad
1 1
Replying to SLi • Apr 9, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
Question on Shen Li's background?
When did he know about her background i,e, she is 1/2 Chimei? From beginning? Or only towards the end?
0 2
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 9, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Question on Shen Li's background?
0 3
Replying to SueLee • Apr 9, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
I keep rewatching this and LOL…XingZhi is one silly ex-god!! 🤣 https://youtu.be/6tTKZlsvIhU?si=sS5dxb9_w46V0QIz
Ya, LGX acted so well, when he and XL switch bodies! Hilarious.... and the twitching limbs when they kiss!!
5 0
Replying to Yani • Apr 8, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Still rewatching favourite scenes, moving on NOT achieved
Me to. Still cannot move on to the extend I am attempting to read all the comments over here....
3 0
Replying to Sher • Apr 8, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
Yes, you shd watch the whole drama again without skipping the middle part. XZ is always teasing SL shamelessly…
Ep 9 as well, the way he teased her just to hold her hands and laugh at her attempt to blow on the leaf
2 0
Replying to FallingSlowly88 • Apr 8, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
I love how we're just all collectively squatting in this show's comment thread. We will never be kicked out! Anyway.…
I started that, Quite good. But i prefer to rewatch Shen Li.....lol
4 2
Replying to Xi Yan • Apr 7, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
you can try A Journey to Love, its wuxia tho...
Yes yes!! The best ending. Others are really unsatisfactory or implied or left to your interpretation....
0 0
Replying to Cecilia Drmwn • Apr 7, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
TLOS is my no 1 now. It used to be TMOPB which is now no 2 😄
Same
0 0