Celebrity Replying to Ryaan • Jul 13, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
how is the chemistry bn the main lead?
Very very good
5 0
Replying to Hala • Jul 12, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
ok wait nvrmd she told him she knew already like that lmfaoo
U r so cute. Self ranting....haha
0 1
Replying to Tteokbokki • Jul 12, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
started slow.. then you enjoy going back to those moments.. after watching Mysterious Lotus Casebook, it is giving…
I also like Mysterious lotus casebook. But sad ending...
1 0
Replying to kim • Jul 6, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
someone help meee😠I cannnot get through after 2 episodes... But everyone is saying it's good😠I really…
To each their own. Everyone has different taste. =) Maybe give it a few more eps?
3 0
Replying to Sandrusca • Jul 3, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
There are different metrics some data companies take online discussions, views and ratings in account others take…
Thank you!!
2 0
Replying to Haveninmuse • Jun 28, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
I haven't found another CP to invest in yet :( What is the magic that is Zhao Liying and Lin Geng Xin? Why does…
I hv watch so many versions of the condor heroes.... and i am not sure if thats the reason why i cannot get into this or is it the drama....
0 1
Replying to adjani • Jun 28, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Also still here. But watching the princess royal after the double. Did you try anything new?
Me 2...annoyed
1 0
Replying to adjani • Jun 28, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Also still here. But watching the princess royal after the double. Did you try anything new?
How is Princess Royal?
0 1
Replying to SLi • Jun 16, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Same. Esp 38. The crying part when he knows he is gonna ........die...was so ugly and heartbreaking
Ya... love that as well
1 0
Replying to kit grouke • Jun 16, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
I never wver revisit sad scenes but epiosde 37 and 38 are my favoriteðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
Same. Esp 38. The crying part when he knows he is gonna ........die...was so ugly and heartbreaking
3 3
On The Legend of Shen Li • Jun 15, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
I hv been visiting this page for the last few days and was kinda sad that there were no new comments.... but today... voila, a few new comments!!! Lol... crazy...
8 2
Replying to Sandrusca • Jun 9, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
I'm also watching The double really entertaining. I started watching Hard to find a few days ago but i was finishing…
I started The Double. Was good initially especially the first few eps. But ep 5 to 8 ish onwards, a bit meh..... i guess it would pick up again later....?
0 0
Replying to Elricboss • Jun 9, 2024
Title The Double Spoiler
STOP IT! :(
HE in the book. No worries... super happy
1 0
Replying to ViJoy • Jun 9, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Please make sure you rate it, every episode if possible, I see the haters are trying to lower the rating, and…
What happen....???
0 0
Replying to Soryuu Aya Brea • Jun 8, 2024
Title The Double
The comedic part is probably not to your liking. I think they like to introduce comedy to make it less dramatic.…
Yes yes... the two maids... they were.......lol...theymake me speechless!
2 0
Replying to Soryuu Aya Brea • Jun 8, 2024
Title The Double
The comedic part is probably not to your liking. I think they like to introduce comedy to make it less dramatic.…
I think you are right. Just seems misplaced
1 2
On The Double • Jun 8, 2024
Title The Double Spoiler
Hmmm the first few eps were good... but after she started school, seems to be not as good. I prefer the book.
1 4
Replying to KnitTeaTankLock • Jun 6, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
It's been so humourless without those quipsLike a chicken without a battle hymnNothing can stop this drama addict's…
Haha.. i was rewatching episode 27 and the part XZ was using an excuse for her to touch his face was so sweet. And he smiled like a silly fool in luv
2 0
Replying to _XingYue_ • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
For those who are interested :The cumulative average of "The Legend OF Shen Li " has reached 73.469 million as…
Cool.. so total views has reached 1 billion?
1 1
Replying to Haveninmuse • Jun 3, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
My bf said i rewatched TLOSL so much he knows the characters just from walking by occasionally haha. Then I'd…
I am rewatching eps 23 and 24.... music is really good
1 0