News
On My Dearest • Jul 9, 2025
Title My Dearest
If you liked this drama you should watch the film Gone with the Wind
3 0
On Tears in Heaven • Mar 26, 2021
Title Tears in Heaven
Its back on "coming soon" on VIKI
2 0
On Celestial Authority Academy • Mar 12, 2021
Title Celestial Authority Academy
From watching 1st ep I predict it’s meteor garden she starts out liking the nice guy but ends up with the ahole. Then mixed with sunkinggwun scandal
3 0
On The Sword and the Brocade • Mar 10, 2021
Title The Sword and the Brocade Spoiler
complete ep 24 and they still haven't done it
0 19
Replying to Natasja • Mar 10, 2021
Title The Rebel Princess
I am on episode 11 and for now the helan prince is really one of the most handsome man i have seen.
He's in Blessed Girl and Singing all Along
1 0
Replying to Ieji • Mar 10, 2021
Title The Sword and the Brocade
I am more concerned chasing the trailer spoiler than exact episode. anyone seen trailer for ep 27 and 28? Ep 27…
Don't you remember that gu tingye kept moping about ming lan having the emotions of a 6 yo? He also moved out of their bedroom.
0 0
Replying to sony_t • Mar 10, 2021
Title The Sword and the Brocade Spoiler
I’m two ep behind but - lol at the people who were initially bothered with ML having 3 concubines. The man lit…
Yup they should have given her the kid or at least apologized to her.
1 1
On The Rebel Princess • Mar 10, 2021
Title The Rebel Princess
Monarch Industry (name of book) much better title.
1 0
On The Rebel Princess • Mar 10, 2021
Title The Rebel Princess
Well...that's done.
0 0
On The Blessed Girl • Mar 6, 2021
Title The Blessed Girl
So what’s the condemned spawn?
2 0
Replying to Ness • Mar 4, 2021
Title The Rebel Princess
This drama was such a disappointment. I'm gonna head over to watch Word of Honor and hope the it's a decent ending…
Sword and brocade is ok. Getting sick of boy love.
1 0
Replying to tsutsuloo • Mar 4, 2021
Title The Rebel Princess
After beginning the series in a feverish state, my ardor cooled to casual enjoyment and selective appreciation.…
I’m watching eps in heland right now. The ONLY interesting part is awus costume change.
1 1
Replying to skyisrose • Mar 4, 2021
Title The Rebel Princess Spoiler
Did empress Dowager tried to kill her son ? I don't understand what happened. Was the plan to hurt Zilong to convict…
I was also confused by what she said and decided she was saying wang lin. Poor trans at that point.
0 0
On Emperor or Boss • Feb 28, 2021
Title Emperor or Boss
MGTV subscription for eng subs
0 1
On The Sword and the Brocade • Feb 28, 2021
Title The Sword and the Brocade
Kinda slow. Watching at 1.25x much better.
2 0
On The Rebel Princess • Feb 28, 2021
Title The Rebel Princess
Su jiner actress playing sneaky concubine on sword and brocade. If you decide to watch speed it up to 1.25x.
1 0
On The Rebel Princess • Feb 23, 2021
Title The Rebel Princess
After ep 47 I decided to wait for the rest of the subbed episodes to completely trickle in before coming back. Meanwhile I read this book and also just finished to the sky kingdom which is eternal love of peach blossoms. Plot is identical btw. The only other show I’m liking is blessed girl. Any other suggestions?
2 0
Replying to ReverseHaremQueen • Feb 23, 2021
Title The Rebel Princess
That would never have flied with censors, hence the changes. They do no like dynasty changes or coup d'etat
Or book clubs;)
1 2
Replying to Sailorbuddy • Feb 22, 2021
Title Joy of Life
The novel is 769 chapters on mtnnovel. Not a typo 769. include all 3 books. I just finished the hellishly autotranslated…
7 volumes autotranslated. Ack.
0 0
On Joy of Life • Feb 22, 2021
Title Joy of Life
The novel is 769 chapters on mtnnovel. Not a typo 769. include all 3 books. I just finished the hellishly autotranslated rebel princess which was like 60 ch. perhaps season 2 will be out by the time I finish.
0 1