Celebrity P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 16, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
hm.. is Lychee je echte naam? o.o
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 16, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
hm.. is Lychee je echte naam? o.o
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 16, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
really O.O I always hear everyone say the opposite! haha
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 1, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
haha yeah~ maybe.. one day.. i'll have as much as you have right now. SHINee.. ah I love their new album *-* it's so funky and nice~ I keep listening to all the songs ^^ and I love the dance for Dream girl! oh and I really really love Jonghyun's hair like this~
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 23, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
wooow you've so much completed dramas and movies o.o AIGOOO i'm jelly
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 23, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hello~ is Chinese difficult to learn? o.o
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 23, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
wowowow O.O ik woon ook in Almere~ ken ik jou toevallig..? XD
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 22, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
hoooi~ sorry voor the extreme late answer.. ik had je berichtje gelezen en ik dacht die beantwoord ik later wel but ik ben het daarna dus vergeten.. hehe ;a; but ik kijk heeel veeel leuke dramas yeah~ alleen ik finish er geen 1.. like ik m'n watching list is nu denk ik iets in de 20.. echt erg hehe~ en ik heb net een film gekeken, chilling romance. was echt een aweseum movie! en ben je ook veel leuke dramas aan het kijken / films? ^^
0 0
On Spellbound • Feb 22, 2013
Title Spellbound
HAHAHA THE END MADE ME LAUGH SO MUCH! When that guy began talking to the ghost girl, oh my god hahaha!
7 0
On Cheongdam-dong Alice • Dec 12, 2012
Title Cheongdam-dong Alice
LOL i loved his little dance to barbra streisand! I couldn't stop laughing! haha
1 0
On One Liter of Tears • Dec 5, 2012
Title One Liter of Tears
This drama is so bad for me since I cry really fast, so I'm like crying most of the time watching this drama. (Why am I so emotional!!?T.T)
7 0
On Cheongdam-dong Alice • Dec 4, 2012
Title Cheongdam-dong Alice
I love this drama! Park shi hoo is such a crazy and funny guy lol, I can't wait till the next episodes!!
3 0
Replying to Sam • Aug 22, 2012
Title To the Beautiful You
Am I the only one who likes this drama so far? .. :l
Agree!
0 0
On Mulan • Aug 22, 2012
Title Mulan
This movie is so beautiful. My parents were in the same room so I was trying not to cry, damn that was so hard!
2 0
On To the Beautiful You • Aug 21, 2012
Title To the Beautiful You
Am I the only one who likes this drama so far? .. :l
4 0
Replying to Sam • Jun 24, 2012
Title Switch Girl!!
Omg I loved the final kisses :3
Yes I saw the whole thing, I watched the last 2 episodes raw ^^
0 0
Replying to xAyuuie • Jun 22, 2012
Title Ti Amo Chocolate
disappointed on the way Wang Zi got written out of the drama in ep47 just like that.... O.o
spoiler -___-
2 0
Replying to sky_fever • Jun 19, 2012
Title Ikemen Desu Ne
i just dropped it, i already watched youre beatiful of korea, and when this japan version started, i realized…
Well it does have some diff situations than the korean version.. this one gives a whole other feeling.
6 0
On Fall In Love With You Again • Jun 15, 2012
Title Fall In Love With You Again
Looking forward to this :3
1 0
On Switch Girl!! • Jun 15, 2012
Title Switch Girl!! Spoiler
Omg I loved the final kisses :3
0 3
