Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Feb 16, 2026
  • Location: the netherlands
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: December 29
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 2, 2011
Replying to Innah10 • Jun 30, 2024
Title The Wailing
Is it worth watching? Does it have like good horror?
If you're looking for a good horror this is not the one, it's more of a thriller
1 0
On She Was Pretty • Apr 5, 2020
definitely agree that some things were not okay and a bit off but if you don't take everything too serious and if you're looking for a light hearted cute drama with a not too complex story line it's a nice drama!
2 0
On The Divine Fury • Apr 2, 2020
Hmmm sure it was an enjoyable movie, wouldn't rewatch it though. But I'd recommend if you like one of the actors or if you're into thriller/exorcism kind of movies!
1 0
On Itaewon Class • Apr 2, 2020
Loved it! been a while since I actually finished a drama but itaewon class got me to do it
2 0
On Touch Your Heart • Feb 18, 2019
Started watching this with quite low expectations (mainly because of the comments here) but wow I am completely in love with the show! I am seriously dying waiting for the next episode the couple is too cute I can literally feel the intensity between them and not a lot of couples get me that deep into it!! + other characters are fun too and love the twist in ep 4 :)
19 0
Replying to SillyIlly • Apr 24, 2017
recommendations for a drama like this one? hot leads, slightly cheesy feel good, strong romance and maybe a love…
Not a drama but if you haven't seen the japanese movie version of this drama yet I really recommend you to watch it!
1 0
Replying to SillyIlly • Apr 22, 2017
wait I'm confused -- are they acting or is this a reality show? i don't mind either just want to know…
acting! you should def give it a try it's really funny
2 0
On Sunny • Feb 10, 2017
Title Sunny
the best movie ever!
0 0
Replying to Sam • Jan 22, 2017
Title Missing 9
holy crap this is so good
hmmm i'm not watching voice yet, but i might check it out later today. yes i hope 2017 will be a really good year for kdrama just like 2016~
0 0