Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 27 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SoCal🌴
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 2, 2026
Replying to Indigo7 • Sep 4, 2026
It's so fifty shades.. The vanilla version
Yessirrrre lol they need to just release all the episodes.
0 3
Replying to Indigo7 • Sep 4, 2026
It's so fifty shades.. The vanilla version
So you’re in in the east coast. I have to wait til 9
0 5
Replying to Indigo7 • Sep 4, 2026
It's so fifty shades.. The vanilla version
lol. Where are you watching from?
0 7
Replying to Indigo7 • Sep 4, 2026
It's so fifty shades.. The vanilla version
Omg tell me about it😭😭
0 9
Replying to Indigo7 • Sep 4, 2026
It's so fifty shades.. The vanilla version
Literally drooling over the way he just stares at her🤭🤭🤭🤭
0 11
Replying to Indigo7 • Sep 3, 2026
It's so fifty shades.. The vanilla version
He’s too much in love with her not to give in. lol
0 13
Replying to Indigo7 • Sep 3, 2026
It's so fifty shades.. The vanilla version
Idk who’s more cuter😂😂😂
0 15
Replying to Indigo7 • Sep 3, 2026
It's so fifty shades.. The vanilla version
I go back and would rewatch from part 1 while waiting for the next part to air🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ this addiction is just insane. I can’t with myself. I wouldn’t be surprised if I start having dreams😂
0 17
Replying to Indigo7 • Sep 3, 2026
It's so fifty shades.. The vanilla version
🥰🥰🥰 I just can’t over last night episode. I was trying to hold myself from watching it. I can’t deal with having to wait for 1 part each day😭😭😭
0 19
Replying to Indigo7 • Sep 3, 2026
It's so fifty shades.. The vanilla version
Who doesn’t want a Christian Grey or Luke of their own?? They both have that soft side to them that makes the FL keep coming back.. the love is there.. you can see it in their eyes🥰
1 21
Replying to Indigo7 • Sep 3, 2026
It's so fifty shades.. The vanilla version
All of the above!!
0 0
Replying to Indigo7 • Sep 3, 2026
It's so fifty shades.. The vanilla version
Yassss!!! Just omg 😍😍😍
1 0
Replying to Indigo7 • Sep 3, 2026
It's so fifty shades.. The vanilla version
It sure is. I’m not complaining.. those lips.. those mesmerizing eyes🤤🤤🥵😂
0 0
Replying to twinty • Sep 3, 2026
During the time TBT was airing, I was addicted to The First Frost. I watched TBT after it was finished airing.…
😂😂😂😂😂
0 0
Replying to twinty • Sep 3, 2026
During the time TBT was airing, I was addicted to The First Frost. I watched TBT after it was finished airing.…
Huge Christian Grey fan… omg finish the book in 1 week😂

I love these kind of series thought. Not too many villains but just focusing on the main characters.
1 4
Replying to kulay • Sep 2, 2026
We all are. Comment section is entertaining so much too. I really enjoy reading comments in positive way too.
I’ve been enjoying reading everyone’s comment. It’s just as addicting as watching the series😂
0 0
On The Early Spring • Sep 2, 2026
I haven’t been this addicted to a cdrama since “the best thing”. I’ve always been a fan of “fifty shades series”. My oh my… I’ve been literally going back and rewatching esp just to wait for the next part to air🤦🏻‍♀️ idk what it… that mouth.. the way he stares at her… he’s mean but yet still so damn sexy🤤 this series is just addicting and I’m not complaining. Wish they would air everything out at one time but I guess they like to see the audience going crazy waiting for the next part to happen lol
10 37