Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 27 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SoCal🌴
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 2, 2026
On The Early Spring • 27 days ago
The withdrawals is real😭😭 going back & rewatching from the beginning. I can’t say it enough. But this is a beautiful story. Not every relationship is perfect… but through all the misunderstanding, miscommunication & everything else.. what they needed was time apart to reflex on themselves. Beginning of the credit did say “you don’t have to be perfect to be worth of love”
3 0
Replying to alisha_eli • 27 days ago
I’m in full withdrawal right now. don’t know what to do with myself 😩
It was just perfect for me. I couldn’t asked for a better ending. Rush? It was… but it ended beautifully. That museum that he made of her… omg completely woke up the butterflies in my stomach. Arghhhh I can’t even function at work. This is sooo bad lol
1 0
Replying to Samantha10 • 29 days ago
Definitely one of my fav. I was watching one of their interviews and the host ask them both which was one of their…
Omggggg🥰🥰🥰🥰 I literally found myself giggling like an idiot😂😂 something about the small kisses 🤭🤭
0 1
Replying to Samantha10 • 30 days ago
Definitely one of my fav. I was watching one of their interviews and the host ask them both which was one of their…
😂😂 I can’t believe I’m holding out to watch TES right now.. I’ll wait til tomorrow.. & it’s killing me😂😂
0 3
Replying to Samantha10 • 30 days ago
Definitely one of my fav. I was watching one of their interviews and the host ask them both which was one of their…
Feels like im going to have a withdrawal after this is over. That’s how it was with fifty shades and any good series😭😭
0 5
Replying to Samantha10 • 30 days ago
Definitely one of my fav. I was watching one of their interviews and the host ask them both which was one of their…
I’ve watch it. It was good. I guess TBT was for me.. the ML😍😍😍😍😍 lol
0 7
Replying to twinty • 30 days ago
I love this scene so much. It was the real estate agency incident when Luan Nian fought for ZhiTao. This scene…
Definitely one of my fav. I was watching one of their interviews and the host ask them both which was one of their most favorite romantic scene. She said this one. I couldn’t agree more🥰 I am completely in love with this series. I haven’t found myself this drawn to a cdrama series since “The Best Thing”. Love these kind of series when it’s just base on relationships.. watching them grown fond of each other.. misunderstanding.. making up & just learning how to understand one of another. I wish they would’ve stretch it longer like other c-series. 24 parts isn’t enough for this serie. Just my opinion. lol
2 9
Replying to twinty • Sep 6, 2026
I have been watching the preview of it. It is so beautifully emotional. I want to watch it!
She looks so beautiful in that outfit. Can’t go wrong with long boots. She knows how to rock them
0 1
Replying to twinty • Sep 5, 2026
I have been watching the preview of it. It is so beautifully emotional. I want to watch it!
Yes! Her outfits are getting cuter and more grown up and for him… I can’t complain.. just HOTT!!
0 3
Replying to twinty • Sep 5, 2026
I have been watching the preview of it. It is so beautifully emotional. I want to watch it!
I had to go back and look at it. It said -2F Lol. Goodness what is this drama doing to me🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
0 0
Replying to twinty • Sep 5, 2026
I have been watching the preview of it. It is so beautifully emotional. I want to watch it!
I went back and rewatch from the beginning. I notice that the part where he was talking to her & she was holding a box between them in stairways is the same stairways that she had asked him to bring her laptop & they made out lol
0 6
Replying to twinty • Sep 5, 2026
I have been watching the preview of it. It is so beautifully emotional. I want to watch it!
They don’t realize what they have til it’s gone…
0 8
Replying to twinty • Sep 5, 2026
I have been watching the preview of it. It is so beautifully emotional. I want to watch it!
To be honest.. he’s not a bad person. He’s a good guy. He just have a weird way of showing his feelings and doesn’t know how to express it. His brain tells him how to say it but his mouth already starts going before even thinking. lol I can’t hate him for that. Honestly, I feel like she have control over him.. cos whatever she says or do.. he gives in to her. lol It just shows how much he loves her but he just doesn’t realize that he does.
0 10
Replying to twinty • Sep 5, 2026
I have been watching the preview of it. It is so beautifully emotional. I want to watch it!
I’m actually reading the book too. And watching the previous episodes lol. It’s very tempting
0 12
Replying to twinty • Sep 5, 2026
I have been watching the preview of it. It is so beautifully emotional. I want to watch it!
Literally holding myself back from watching tonight’s episode lol I can’t do 1 part a day..I’m going to give myself til Sunday night lol
0 14
Replying to twinty • Sep 4, 2026
I have been watching the preview of it. It is so beautifully emotional. I want to watch it!
They both do.
0 16
Replying to twinty • Sep 4, 2026
I have been watching the preview of it. It is so beautifully emotional. I want to watch it!
I just need a good cry lol seeing preview of him crying just breaks my heart. Like finally… he’s feeling that emotions that he’s been holding in and letting it out. All it took was for her to walk away. 😭😭😭
1 18
On The Early Spring • Sep 4, 2026
Getting my tissue box ready for the breakup session. I’m already feeling emotional just thinking about it😭 haven’t had a good cry to a good series in a long while. My emotions are all over the place right now😂 I can’t with myself🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
2 24
Replying to Indigo7 • Sep 4, 2026
It's so fifty shades.. The vanilla version
I don’t either. Just praying for a good ending wit no rush
0 1