News
Replying to The 101st Proposal • Mar 23, 2018
Title The 101st Proposal
Replying to deleted comment
Spoiler alert asshole. Also, if you are so butthurt over this, why are you paying so much attention to it?
0 0
Replying to ctinav23 • Mar 22, 2018
Title My Catman
I'm super confused, how is this a Chinese drama but with all a Korean-lead cast??? lol
It's like Goho's Starry Night. It's Korean cast, but funded by China.
4 0
Replying to ShotaSidePart • Mar 18, 2018
Title Missions of Love
lmfao wow tell us you really feel
It's complete so go read it.
0 0
Replying to ShotaSidePart • Mar 18, 2018
Title Missions of Love Spoiler
lmfao wow tell us you really feel
Read the manga? You would feel the same way. He's the LITERAL worst.
0 0
On Ubai Ai, Fuyu • Mar 11, 2018
Title Ubai Ai, Fuyu
How does it end?
1 0
On You Always Haunt My Heart • Mar 11, 2018
Title You Always Haunt My Heart Spoiler
Who do you think she will end up with? I'm usually okay with a male lead who's kind of bad at first, but becomes a better person as the story progresses. Ren though has gone way too far and is not redeemable in my opinion. I hope she ends up with Yoshizaki. If not, that's some stockholm syndrome shit.
1 0
On Missions of Love • Mar 11, 2018
Title Missions of Love Spoiler
I hope Hisame doesn't play a huge role. He's just the fucking worst.
0 0
On Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do • Feb 20, 2018
Title Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do
Wow, Jung Eui Chul character was a MASSIVE piece of shit in this movie.
0 0
Replying to namopanik • Jan 20, 2018
Title Black Knight: The Man Who Guards Me Spoiler
If you want for her to betray him, I don't think it happens here. She is the guardian's daughter indeed, but she…
I'll still give it a shot. I was just curious considering the character summary I read.
0 0
On Black Knight: The Man Who Guards Me • Jan 18, 2018
Title Black Knight: The Man Who Guards Me Spoiler
I was reading about the characters and it says the male lead was betrayed by his guardian and the guardian's daughter. Who is the daughter? Is it the female lead? I'm curious because it might fit the show I'm looking for.
0 0
On Can We Love? • Jan 11, 2018
Title Can We Love? Spoiler
I found Ji Hyun's story to be the most interesting. I'm also glad she reconciled with Gyu Shik instead of leaving him for Do Young. Some people might not like Gyu Shik, but I did. He wasn't a bad guy and only acted the way he did towards the end because he thinks the wife he loves dearly might be cheating on him. Also didn't help that kept it secret that his niece is actually his wife's illegitimate daughter. That and his bitch of a mother whispering in his ear, it's not surprising it drove him crazy. She did love her husband and despite the lingering feelings, she never crossed the line and cheated with Do Young. It was great that she stood up to her bitch of a mother-in-law as well. Now, some have said she was sad at the end. It's not surprising that it would take her and her husband a little while to reconcile fully. The person I really didn't like was Do Young.
0 0
Replying to pleasanttales • Dec 6, 2017
Title Que Sera Sera Spoiler
oh really? i didn't know, thanks for adding! and yeah, that was when the drama became too much for me. like, the…
Oh please, just because someone was aggressive doesn't automatically mean rape.
4 0
On AD Genius Lee Tae Baek • Nov 16, 2017
Title AD Genius Lee Tae Baek
It's disappointing to see people slamming this one. I enjoyed it for what it's worth. Have I seen better sure, but I think this one deserves a chance.
3 0