News
Lily Alice • Nov 5, 2024
Article Gong Yoo and Seo Hyun Jin lead miserable lives in The Trunk
My favourite actor and actress. Hoping for a great comback noona.
5 0
mizdramaholic • Nov 4, 2024
Game Which ML is for You?
Lee jang hyun , my dearest is the greenest flag I've ever seen. This character sets my standard so high that i worry that i would be single forever
1 1
annalilia • Dec 31, 2023
Game The best drama (from my favourites)
Are you seriously asking me to choose between vincenzo and mouse…
1 0
Azra • Jan 19, 2023
Game Which main character are you from the kdrama "The Sound of Magic"?
Ryu min hyuk … waahhh I took a screenshot of the result . 💜💜💜
1 1
Cluster_of_thoughts • Jan 19, 2023
Game K Drama Iconic Scenes/Dialogues
I first word I learned in Hangul is not saranghae but gwenchana
2 1
Replying to K and C - drama Addict 0 • Dec 13, 2022
Game Who is your favorite actor or actress
loved him in sound of magic
Me too. After a long slump he did chose a great project. Glad u loved it too.
0 0
K and C - drama Addict 0 • Dec 12, 2022
Game Who is your favorite actor or actress
It’s tougher bcz ji Chang wook is not in the list… if it is then I just had to choose him… no dilly dallying
0 3
Lucile_03 • Dec 12, 2022
Game Choose a Thai BL series
How could I choose between my 4 legendary bl favourites. This is illegal
0 0
SandySora • Dec 12, 2022
Game In what Drama Genre do you live ?
I think most of the present gen living in Thriller. Maybe that’s why we pulled towards dramaland , to escape the harsh society.
2 0