News P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 25, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
how you doin?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 8, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hey girl!
0 0
On Im Seul Ong • May 7, 2012
Person Im Seul Ong
happy b-day ^^
0 0
Replying to ItsWayne • Apr 8, 2012
Title Personal Taste
This is pretty bad... I've only watched two episodes and I'm pretty turned off to this.
You can't judge after watching only couple of series.
0 0
Replying to ItsWayne • Apr 7, 2012
Title Personal Taste
This is pretty bad... I've only watched two episodes and I'm pretty turned off to this.
It's probably not your genre.
0 0
Replying to ItsWayne • Apr 6, 2012
Title Personal Taste
This is pretty bad... I've only watched two episodes and I'm pretty turned off to this.
xD you are funny
0 0
Replying to ItsWayne • Apr 6, 2012
Title Personal Taste
This is pretty bad... I've only watched two episodes and I'm pretty turned off to this.
Thx, but I didn't ask you for the answer :P
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 6, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Then I'm sure you'll love it till the end.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 6, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I love it! Besides some "uber dramatic" parts it gets better and better with every episode ^^ What about you?
0 0
Replying to ItsWayne • Apr 6, 2012
Title Personal Taste
This is pretty bad... I've only watched two episodes and I'm pretty turned off to this.
Well sorry, but I just don't understand how somebody could not like this entertaining show. Especially after watching only couple of episodes...
2 0
Replying to ItsWayne • Apr 6, 2012
Title Personal Taste
This is pretty bad... I've only watched two episodes and I'm pretty turned off to this.
You're a dumbass -_-*
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 31, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
You watch doramas so fastly O_O
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 25, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yeyy! I'm not lonely anymore xD
0 0
On Bae Suzy • Mar 19, 2012
Person Bae Suzy
She suited dream high very well.
1 0
On Marry Me, Mary! • Mar 17, 2012
Title Marry Me, Mary!
This dorama was so cute. I love Mery and Guen Suk's hair looks awesome this way *.*
11 0
