Editorials
Replying to Satya • 16 days ago
Title I Live in Your Time
After talking with some readers i think he is a simp.
😂
0 0
Replying to Satya • 16 days ago
Title I Live in Your Time
After talking with some readers i think he is a simp.
No bro no healing here she just don't want to be in a relationship and focus on her career but ml is in so much love blah blah blah
0 2
Replying to sello1112 • 16 days ago
Title I Live in Your Time
novel readers is the ml a simp with no self respect? hopefully not
After talking with some readers i think he is a simp.
1 4
Replying to Dreamcaster • 16 days ago
Title I Live in Your Time
I m not sure, but I think it’s kinda different… saw someone post it on TikTok, and I feel like the story will…
I am really hoping the story to flow nicely but after watching the early spring I don't think i will keep high expectations on any drama for a few months
0 0
Replying to AuraRose • 16 days ago
Title I Live in Your Time
They were in an ambiguous relationship at the beginning bec shen qianzhan didn’t want to be in a relationship…
I mean same push pull drama?
0 2
Replying to tinyboxtim • 17 days ago
Person Huang Hao Wen
24 Sep 2026 links https://notebook.zohopublic.com/public/notes/g0mn8b020c15fd19d4ba0bd4b3d70444925e7 🍿 other…
Any other link?
0 1
Replying to Nikhil • 17 days ago
Title I Live in Your Time
I would LOVE it if it’s like AASOL.
Same bro
1 0
On I Live in Your Time • 17 days ago
Title I Live in Your Time
Novel readers please tell me this isn't another ' the early spring ' please i hate that drama . I hate push pull relationship. That drama was so toxic for me so please reply anyone.
2 6
Replying to Dula • 20 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
she does not hate him. she does love him. just not admitting it right now since in the middle of a chaotic family…
Bro I have seen clips where he seems really hurt and the reason is her
0 0
On Spring of the Blade • 21 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
I haven't started watching this drama but can someone explain why fl seems to hate ml so much
0 4
On Sunsets Secrets Regrets • 23 days ago
Title Sunsets Secrets Regrets
Peak Red flag FL. OMG never hated any FL like her , i hate her so much
3 2
Replying to Shine brightly • Sep 9, 2026
Title The Early Spring
Cause it's not a dream fairy tale story in which ML and FL gets in a relationship and happy ending It shows real…
Grown adult who can't communicate this is what this drama is. And if you see this drama as real world relationship then god bless you my brother
0 0
Replying to Car park • Sep 9, 2026
Title The Early Spring
Bc it’s excellent. If you don’t like it, you could easily consider another drama.
I don't like it and I will criticize it
0 1
Replying to maryampak • Sep 9, 2026
Title The Early Spring
Because it's not cheesy. It shows real relationship, not some funny ridiculous one. The chemistry is good. And…
Ya real relationship where grown ass adults can't communicate. Don't know what they want from their partner and always ready to hurt eachother.
0 0
On The Early Spring • Sep 8, 2026
Title The Early Spring
I still don't get it why the fk this drama is so overhyped?
7 7
On The Early Spring • Sep 8, 2026
Title The Early Spring
Red flag vs red carpet
3 0
Replying to ChrisC • Sep 2, 2026
Person Cha Ron
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IFQPLtD0X0https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-hZBxwjeBs RAWhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1suhBsHeZk…
Not a single one works
0 1
Replying to JulySnow2 • Sep 2, 2026
Title Merry Berry Love
watch Overprotected Kahoko ,as well as Love Shuffle. 😉Two actually great jdramasI do agree that there are way…
I don't mind boring but the amount of cheating in jdramas isn't my cup of tea.
2 0
On Merry Berry Love • Sep 2, 2026
Title Merry Berry Love
Don't have good experience with japanese drama before hope it changes my perspective
1 4
On The Early Spring • Aug 30, 2026
Title The Early Spring
This fkin drama is testing my patience
8 1
