Editorials Replying to AmelieLucan • Jun 19, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
Can you say what about the drama is disappointing to you? I don't mind if you give spoilers.
😂
0 0
Replying to AmelieLucan • Jun 19, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
Can you say what about the drama is disappointing to you? I don't mind if you give spoilers.
FL is the biggest disappointment. The way she use ml and then throw him away i felt so bad for him
2 3
On Never-Ending Summer • Jun 19, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
I really waited for this drama for so long but I am so disappointed after watching this
5 12
Replying to Noy • Jun 18, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
They change it from the novel and now she is very Petty and has Malice. I absolutely hate this changeMl has gone…
So in the novel she had good character?
0 1
Replying to okikai • Jun 18, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
i wouldn’t say so. her situation is difficult
Chinese love this misunderstanding and miscommunication stories I don't know who the fl like this kind of story but it is what it is
0 0
Replying to okikai • Jun 18, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
i wouldn’t say so. her situation is difficult
Exactly bro she had plenty of option and she choose the one which hurt our ml the most
0 0
Replying to okikai • Jun 18, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
i wouldn’t say so. her situation is difficult
Bro it doesn't matter how difficult your situation is you can't use and throw the same person twice. I know it's a drama so ml will forgive her but her personality is sh*t.
0 4
On Never-Ending Summer • Jun 18, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
Bich FL?
1 11
Replying to Forever Amuses • Jun 17, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
Once you get into cdramas there is no turning back, they are so addictive. I also started with kdramas but after…
Same here brother
2 1
Replying to ChrisC • Jun 16, 2026
Person Liang Wen Jing
Title: The Young Mistress Comes from Northeast China 2 | 少夫人来自东北2ML: Ye Wen Kevin | 业文FL: Liang…
Give me some other links this one is removed
0 0
On Wang Kai Mu • Jun 16, 2026
Person Wang Kai Mu
Want the drama name where fl sold her virginity to ml to save her sister or something like that
1 1
On Jiang Zhi Nan • Jun 15, 2026
Person Jiang Zhi Nan
She did so many Short vertical dramas but not a single one is in the list. why?
1 0
On Sea of No Return • Jun 12, 2026
Title Sea of No Return
I want a happy ending and no misunderstanding. So novel readers spoiler please
1 2
On Ashes to Crown • Jun 9, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
Please tell me they will soon resolve the misunderstanding. I can't watch her and him feeling sad . Novel readers spoiler please. How many episodes will it take to clear the misunderstanding?
2 1
Replying to ChrisC • Jun 6, 2026
Person Cao Tian Kai
with thanks to Camyza https://www.facebook.com/reel/1315991097074364
All link gone
0 0
Replying to ChrisC • Jun 6, 2026
Person Cao Tian Kai
with thanks to Camyza https://www.facebook.com/reel/1315991097074364
All link gone bro
0 0
On Dazzling • May 30, 2026
Title Dazzling
I really hope for a healthy relationship. So novel readers any spoiler please
5 10
Replying to AuraRose • May 26, 2026
Title A Love Confession
What’s wrong?
Worst sub
1 0
On A Love Confession • May 25, 2026
Title A Love Confession
Mango tv 😭😭😭
0 3
Replying to Maomao • May 21, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
he told her that they always chat about and resolve togheter, he knows she isn't at wrong yet he gave her cold…
Didn't write it clearly because they remove it
0 0
