Editorials
Replying to Megumi-H • Apr 5, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave
No, She really had 22 lovers, but none know that she is the Ghost Queen.
Bro then she only live 18 years with one lover?
1 2
Replying to Vniverse • Apr 5, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Ugh. Saw some teaser. Looks like there's something between ML and SFL. Past breakup story or cheating blahblah.…
Same bro
2 1
On Hold a Court Now • Apr 5, 2026
Title Hold a Court Now
Wtf no episode for 2 days?
1 2
Replying to Mira • Apr 4, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
I think XZ didn't call A Yu cuz Song Yan called CY as Ayu in front of XZ in earlier episode.I didn't notice in…
Jealous husband 😂
3 0
Replying to Bambii • Apr 4, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Not only anyy
I thought ju jing yi and joseph zheng are couple
0 1
Replying to Dream of Golden Years • Apr 4, 2026
Title Dream of Golden Years
Replying to deleted comment
No they banned these kind of rebirth shoes long back in 2018 or something but in story of kunning palace they show us the story as FL is a writer and she wrote the whole story of rebirth. That's how they bypass the system
2 0
Replying to Bambii • Apr 4, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Not only anyy
Does ju jing yi and joseph zheng make couple? Or who love whom?
0 3
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 3, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Any romance?
1 5
On Dream of Golden Years • Apr 3, 2026
Title Dream of Golden Years
Why don't they take an idea of how to show transmigration from "story of kunning palace"? They handled the situation perfectly and bypass the censor board
1 4
Replying to Dramas4me • Mar 29, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
I know. I wish that she did.
😭
0 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 29, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
She never found out that he saved her when she fell from cliff
9 2
On Chasing Dreams • Mar 28, 2026
Title Chasing Dreams
I have heard about this drama and also seen the poster before pursuit of jade drama was even in the frame of release date but it's still didn't release and many other dramas already aired
4 0
Replying to Satya • Mar 28, 2026
Title Live Up to Your Youth
Great to see you here
Bro i thought zhan zhao adventures will broadcast before this
0 1
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 28, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Hands down the best FL ever. When she left the village to search for his husband and found him. Then she said " it doesn't matter if you are injured or even disable , stop serving in the army . I can support you by butchering pigs." The pain in her eyes and she said this so softly. She loves him so much and vise versa.
17 0
Replying to Kksdramas • Mar 28, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Actually they married for the sake of her keeping her property. The love developed afterwards as they lived together.
Yes this was fake marriage not fake love
0 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 28, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
Who the fuck added fake to real lovers tag here in this drama? They were real lovers from the start
3 3
Replying to Satya • Mar 27, 2026
Title Live Up to Your Youth
Great to see you here
Good how about you
0 3
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 26, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Wait a sec did they really cut the romance scenes from the official release episodes? I saw a clip where he was kissing her neck but in comment someone said it's not in the official episode
6 4
Replying to Satya • Mar 26, 2026
Title Live Up to Your Youth
Great to see you here
Hi 😊
0 5
Replying to Precious • Mar 25, 2026
Title Live Up to Your Youth
I started this because I miss my gurl ruonan but I must say am enjoying the story so far 😇
Great to see you here
2 7
