Editorials
On Love in Red Dust • Mar 25, 2026
Title Love in Red Dust
Novel readers any misunderstanding or breakup?
5 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 25, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
Couldn't wait more so i tried to watch those leaked episodes but the sub are so bad that i dropped after 7min . Just want to ask if the sub is so bad in kisskh but I have seen good sub in Instagram clips of these leaked episodes how?
2 1
Replying to Nick_Fox • Mar 25, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Rise and shine! Tomorrow is Express... I can rest now!!!😭
Confirmed?
2 2
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 24, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Express package when?
0 1
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 22, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
They should drop all remaining episodes in express package as soon as possible because the remaining episodes were leaked and people are already watching the leaked episodes and it will affect the original platform.
6 1
Replying to Owlcritic • Mar 22, 2026
Title Rebirth
No. Rebirth will cover storyline from PA. Acc to rebirth weibo pg rebirth covers entire novel. If you watch PA…
I really hope they start fresh and cover the whole novel and Don't continue from where pa ended
0 1
Replying to Owlcritic • Mar 22, 2026
Title Rebirth
No. Rebirth will cover storyline from PA. Acc to rebirth weibo pg rebirth covers entire novel. If you watch PA…
So rebirth also doesn't cover the whole novel right?
0 3
Replying to Owlcritic • Mar 22, 2026
Title Rebirth
No. Rebirth will cover storyline from PA. Acc to rebirth weibo pg rebirth covers entire novel. If you watch PA…
So Pa doesn't cover the whole novel?
0 5
On Rebirth • Mar 22, 2026
Title Rebirth
Do i have to watch princess agent to understand this drama?
0 7
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 22, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
I just saw a clip of episode 40 . I can't understand did qi min and yu qian qian forgot eachother?
1 3
On I Live in Your Time • Mar 20, 2026
Title I Live in Your Time
Finished filming?
0 4
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Mar 19, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
That’s a very strong claim given thousands of dramas out there, but our FL is the best butcher of them all for…
When she said " It doesn't matter if you are injured or it doesn't matter even if you are disabled . Stop serving in the army , let me take you home . I can provide for you by butchering pigs." She raised the bar so high that I can't imagine anyone at her place
1 0
Replying to mungb3an • Mar 19, 2026
Title Dream of Golden Years
I'm only up to 900 chapters of the 2000+ but so far they've only had 2 major fights, no breakup (yet?). so far…
Thank you
0 0
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Mar 19, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
That’s a very strong claim given thousands of dramas out there, but our FL is the best butcher of them all for…
I have seen a lot of drama but haven't found a single FL whom I can compare with Mrs. Fan . She is stronger than those so-called strong fl and never seen any FL who love their husband like she love and treat yan zheng
0 2
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 18, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Best FL ever ❤️
13 4
On Dream of Golden Years • Mar 18, 2026
Title Dream of Golden Years
Novel readers any misunderstanding or breakup?
1 2
On Gong Wan Yi • Mar 18, 2026
Person Gong Wan Yi
Why her short dramas aren't added in this list of dramas?
0 0
Replying to InX • Mar 13, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
he was going mad thinking that the other guy kissed her,he was jealous and after she told him that she will find…
Other guy didn't kiss her though
2 1
On Where the Mask Ends • Mar 13, 2026
Title Where the Mask Ends
Everyone in the cast list are new actors except FL?
0 2
Replying to the-loststone • Mar 10, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
There's another small matter that is revealed on why people are trying to assassinate her and what her family…
Does he hate her after her identity revealed?
0 1
