Editorials
Replying to may • Feb 6, 2026
Title When I Meet the Moon
did you guys realize that the original creator of this drama is also the original creator of wifty, hidden love,…
You didn't know about Zhu Yi?
0 0
On Ancient Bracelet • Feb 6, 2026
Title Ancient Bracelet
So she have 2 lovers here?
0 1
On Unveil: Jadewind • Feb 4, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind
No romance?
1 1
On Yi Li Mi De Yang Guang • Jan 31, 2026
Title Yi Li Mi De Yang Guang
Watched every drama of the author but I think I will have to let go of this drama. I liked her dramas because the romance was cute and no misunderstanding pure love plot but here they will separate so I think I won't watch it
2 0
On Sun Qian Lan • Jan 31, 2026
Person Sun Qian Lan
She don't have many dramas
0 0
On Winner • Jan 22, 2026
Title Winner
ML is a cheater?
0 1
On Live Up to Your Youth • Jan 22, 2026
Title Live Up to Your Youth
Romance drama?
0 4
On Love between Lines • Jan 21, 2026
Title Love between Lines
Did we get those 27 kisses?
4 2
On Love between Lines • Jan 20, 2026
Title Love between Lines
Can anyone tell me how long was the break-up phase?
1 10
Replying to Masterxys • Jan 19, 2026
Title Positively Yours
she is not a teacher but an office worker
Wtf why did they change her profession?
1 1
On Positively Yours • Jan 19, 2026
Title Positively Yours
Any changes from the manhwa?
0 9
Replying to Vladdles • Jan 18, 2026
Title Love between Lines
I’m guessing they will do an express drop on the 20th but I haven’t seen any confirmation of that yet
I really hope they do the express drop on 20th
1 0
On Love between Lines • Jan 18, 2026
Title Love between Lines
Why no episode on 21?
2 4
Replying to kiwiwi • Jan 15, 2026
Title Love between Lines
I feel your pain! Cdramas do love their jealousy tropes. 😅 But I’m holding out hope for this one because…
No bro the third wheel here is that brother
0 1
On Love between Lines • Jan 15, 2026
Title Love between Lines
I don't mind misunderstanding or miscommunication troupe. Couple should fight and reconcile but in Cdrama they always put another person for jealousy and more misunderstanding.i really hoped this isn't the case here but no same story here also
2 3
Replying to Satya • Jan 14, 2026
Title Love between Lines
Can't they just make a normal drama where leads are in a healthy relationship without this bulsh*t ? How many…
Ya it's on my plan to watch list
0 1
Replying to abhishek kamat • Jan 14, 2026
Title Love between Lines
mom married husband's brother??
Husband's friend
1 6
Replying to ls_land • Jan 14, 2026
Title Love between Lines
According to the kiss chart we're getting a kiss almost every episode from ep 19, so I guess it will be (at least…
Hope so because i really like this drama and don't want that misunderstanding troupe here
0 1
On Love between Lines • Jan 14, 2026
Title Love between Lines
Watched the preview of episode 16 and if they are dragging that plot for more than 2 episodes then i will drop this
1 6
Replying to Hae In • Jan 14, 2026
Title Love between Lines
When I watched the preview for episode 16 (if you watched the preview, you'll know what I'm talking about)....…
Can't they just make a normal drama where leads are in a healthy relationship without this bulsh*t ? How many times do we have to watch this same shit?
2 6
