Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Nov 2, 2022
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 20, 2021
Replying to always_new • Oct 14, 2022
1)is there love triangle? if there how much deep it is ?2)when do leads will be together3)is there any breakup?…
Waiting for somebody to reply these questions :)
1 0
Replying to Scarlett001 • Dec 20, 2021
Title Luoyang
Is there romance between the main leads?
Thanks ...
1 1
Replying to Scarlett001 • Dec 20, 2021
Title Luoyang
Is there romance between the main leads?
Thanks for your reply...
0 0
Replying to Yummy • Dec 20, 2021
Title Luoyang
I know I have been kinda one note about this, but wow, Luoyang is wrecking me. Best tv series of the year for…
Is there romance between the main leads?
1 3
Replying to Fim • Dec 20, 2021
Title Luoyang
I'm on ep 22 and it just keeps getting better.I recommend it...so far. ☺️
Is there romance between the main leads?
0 2