Editorials Replying to AlanPanek • Nov 15, 2022
Title Work Later, Drink Now
I just cannot get behind a drama that glorifies alcohol abuse. I've said no to this one.
Can u get behind films/series that "glorifies" bank robbers, con artists/scammers, the narcotic industry, gangs/gangsters, the mafia, illegal street car racing, spies/intelligence agencies involved in murders/assassinations and various types of other crimes etc etc. Just wondering that's all
14 9
Replying to 2.857e-7 • Nov 11, 2022
Title Work Later, Drink Now Season 2
S1 of this any good? I'm not big on kdrama cringey drunk and shouting scenes.
Funniest kdrama in 2021, if u ask me. Lots of very touching moments as well. I suggest u watch 3 eps first then decide if u want to continue or not. The eps are short. First 3 eps are equivalent to one full episode of a normal primetime kdrama. Not even 30 mins each. Also bear in mind that the first ep is just an introduction to each of the girl's personality/character. It's not the "normal" kind of 1st ep u would see in kdramas
1 1
On My Sweet Mobster • Oct 28, 2022
Title My Sweet Mobster
Nice.. the duo were good in Save Me 2!
4 0
Replying to FullStop • Oct 2, 2022
Title Work Later, Drink Now
Why it is 18+ can anyone explain?
It's mostly because of the swearing I think. The language they use is very "real" and not made for TV. When TVN re-aired it (it's originally aired on streaming service TVing), not only they audio-censored swearing parts, they even took out a whole scene because of there was too much "vulgar language" in the conversation. It was the most viral/popular scene of the drama too
0 2
Replying to Honey Sweet • Jul 7, 2022
Title Honey Sweet
Replying to deleted comment
Do u even know who Yoo Haejin is? How disrespectful
8 0
lo_ve • Jul 7, 2022
Article "Work Later, Drink Now" confirms the start of filming for the second season!
Yes!!!!
0 0
On Work Later, Hike Now • May 19, 2022
Title Work Later, Hike Now
Considering it surrounds hiking which most people would find boring, this show is actually highly entertaining simply because the 3 main girls and guests were great
6 0
Replying to MasterK • Apr 3, 2022
Title Work Later, Drink Now
Eunji is 28 going on 29 and Sunbin will be 28 very soon. That is pretty much more or less 30 in korean age. I…
I wasn't attacking anyone. I'm making that person realize why would a 28-29 year old playing a 30 year old become an issue. Do u think that small gap in age would ruin and change anything in this context? It's like saying actors should only play roles which is exactly their age otherwise the drama/movie is ruined. Hard to make sense of that
0 0
On Work Later, Hike Now • Jan 27, 2022
Title Work Later, Hike Now
Please fix the premiere date. TVN has confirmed ep 1 will air on Feb 11 , not Feb 18. Thanks
0 0
On Hira Takehiro • Jan 11, 2022
Person Hira Takehiro
Why Giri/Haji not one here?
5 0
Replying to MasterK • Jan 5, 2022
Title Work Later, Drink Now
Any recommendations for jdramas that have woman/girls "friendship" theme? Thanks
Thanks I've seen Tokyo Tarareba Musume but I'll give the others a try. Thanks again
0 1
Replying to Yumi • Jan 4, 2022
Title Work Later, Drink Now
Oh god! I finished this in one sitting, I love it, I'm a big fan of friendship dramas I usually watch Japanese…
Any recommendations for jdramas that have woman/girls "friendship" theme? Thanks
2 3
Replying to MasterK • Dec 31, 2021
Title Work Later, Drink Now
Eunji is 28 going on 29 and Sunbin will be 28 very soon. That is pretty much more or less 30 in korean age. I…
It's ruined because of this 1 or 2 years gap? So if Sunbin was born 1 year earlier all is good? ok u do u my friend haha
19 2
Replying to Salsa Mia • Dec 30, 2021
Title Work Later, Drink Now
Funny how it's about women in their 30 yet only one is in her 30s wtf and the guy is ancient. Hard pass
Eunji is 28 going on 29 and Sunbin will be 28 very soon. That is pretty much more or less 30 in korean age. I don't see any problem here when actors in their 20s are playing high school students all the time. Nitpicking?
24 10
On Work Later, Hike Now • Dec 25, 2021
Title Work Later, Hike Now
Yes Yes Yes.... they heard the demands of knetz demanding a variety show for the trio and it'll be on TVN!!!
1 0
Replying to Tiara • Dec 15, 2021
Title Work Later, Drink Now Season 2
Your pfp scares me TT_TT
Scares me too ^^. If u are want to know more though, watch Japanese horror movie "Carved: The Slit-Mouthed Woman". It's from there :)
0 1
On Work Later, Drink Now Season 2 • Dec 1, 2021
Title Work Later, Drink Now Season 2
Ah.. it's already here? Nice haha
1 3
Replying to MasterK • Nov 30, 2021
Title Work Later, Drink Now
The language, tone and the way they speak is everyday language not "drama" tone/language and that's partly why…
Yeah from what I gathered, in the US it's ondemandkorea and for some Southeast Asian countries, it's broadcasted on cable tv K+ a day later than in SK and also can be streamed on it's mobile app. But that's about it from what I know. Maybe TVing is quite new and it's still finding the right way to expand its content. This drama's huge success in SK was unexpected so maybe they'll do better for season 2 in terms of access to their content for intnl audience
0 1
Replying to Ockanna • Nov 30, 2021
Title Work Later, Drink Now
This drama is soooo popular in Korea yet such an underrated one in international forums and platforms
The language, tone and the way they speak is everyday language not "drama" tone/language and that's partly why it also appeals to koreans. From what I'm told, it's not just about the swearing but the way they speak is just realistic ie not made for tv kinda thing
1 3
Replying to Hijikata-souma • Nov 30, 2021
Title Work Later, Drink Now
Anyone know why it is rated 18+
The language they use (swearing etc) is uncensored. Things they would "beep" if it was in TVN, Jtbc, MBC etc. That is a big part of it I'm guessing because knetz made such a big deal of their swearing scenes (in a good way)
3 0
