Ohhh oh no, that's really sad I was planning on watching all the seasons after my exams right now So SafeHouse has been discontinued indefinitely? ππ You're right, it's such a shame
glad that someone made a game with Pokemon ! I was looking for ralts but I realize it is the 1st Gen pokemon right…
You saying this makes me so happyyy I'm glad you enjoyed <33 Yepp, this quiz was for Gen 1. Ralts is so adorablee! I think my all-time favourite baby pokemon have to be Cydnaquil and Mareep <3 Mew is just πβ¨β¨ But my heart was more towards Lapras for this quiz
KinnPorsche You're attracted to danger, money, power and sex. You're probably an intense person and want someone who can meet you where you're at. You don't care if its dangerous, as long as you get what you desire
"because the orv is our soul and emotions " y'all are mentally ill πππ
You're right on the point that it's not something stolen from the author, and that this must have been approved only after countless discussions. The problem I'm trying to highlight here is not the producers' / authors perceived misjudgements, it's the fact that a random person was expressing their sadness over something they really really enjoy and someone else, including you now, are patronizing them for it. The hell you mean parasocial? Ever heard of empathy? Compassion? Clearly not. If you look at OP's text again, you'll see that they were retaliating to a provoking sentiment. I'm again saying that we need to stop calling people 'mentally ill' 'parasocial' 'unhinged' for the slightest matter of feeling something towards a piece of media that was made for entertainment purposes, made for connecting to the consumers. Like, the author literally did their job well while creating that manhwa, the readers enjoyed it and now there's people calling others deranged for loving it. smh. I repeat, the problem im trynig to highlight here is NOT what's exactly happening on the orv scene- it's the fact that people are trynna shame others for enjoying smth that was made for that very purpose.
"because the orv is our soul and emotions " y'all are mentally ill πππ
@Dugu Mantou It's saddening to see you're so narrow minded and unfortunate to not have something that close to your heart. Then ofc some gall you have trying to put others down for feeling connected and appreciating another person's genuine work. Did you feel good after writing that comment? Feel hilarious? Like you did something? The author put in their best efforts in making this project and the readers could understand that - they connected to it, to the characters. They'd been waiting for new seasons, new volumes and possible adaptations, so of course there's frustration when it gets a live action with a cast that doesn't remotely seem similar to the characters they're portraying.
I can't really care about your likes/dislikes/interests but the moment you try to make someone feel inferior for something that made them feel better, made their lives better, I get mad, and I interfere.
you can't go wrong with that it's just β¨π
One Ordinary Day was hella good too
(Futtara Doshaburi was close too)
Lee Dong Wook and Lee Dong Hyun
I was planning on watching all the seasons after my exams right now
So SafeHouse has been discontinued indefinitely? ππ
You're right, it's such a shame
Also, holy damn you're poetic β¨
I'm glad you enjoyed <33
Yepp, this quiz was for Gen 1. Ralts is so adorablee! I think my all-time favourite baby pokemon have to be Cydnaquil and Mareep <3
Mew is just πβ¨β¨ But my heart was more towards Lapras for this quiz
You're attracted to danger, money, power and sex. You're probably an intense person and want someone who can meet you where you're at. You don't care if its dangerous, as long as you get what you desire
... i see π
If you look at OP's text again, you'll see that they were retaliating to a provoking sentiment. I'm again saying that we need to stop calling people 'mentally ill' 'parasocial' 'unhinged' for the slightest matter of feeling something towards a piece of media that was made for entertainment purposes, made for connecting to the consumers. Like, the author literally did their job well while creating that manhwa, the readers enjoyed it and now there's people calling others deranged for loving it. smh.
I repeat, the problem im trynig to highlight here is NOT what's exactly happening on the orv scene- it's the fact that people are trynna shame others for enjoying smth that was made for that very purpose.
Then ofc some gall you have trying to put others down for feeling connected and appreciating another person's genuine work. Did you feel good after writing that comment? Feel hilarious? Like you did something?
The author put in their best efforts in making this project and the readers could understand that - they connected to it, to the characters. They'd been waiting for new seasons, new volumes and possible adaptations, so of course there's frustration when it gets a live action with a cast that doesn't remotely seem similar to the characters they're portraying.
I can't really care about your likes/dislikes/interests but the moment you try to make someone feel inferior for something that made them feel better, made their lives better, I get mad, and I interfere.